NHL'94 Forums

AJ Looking For: Matt, King, Houly, Carse, VC, RWD

angryjay93

Guys I've never seen online:

Kingraph

Houly

Beavers (Shooting for Tuesday)

Stanish

Lemme know when you jerks are actually around, I'll try to make myself more available if I know you're around.

Guys I've played:

RWD (2 left)

VC (1 1/3 game left)

Bound to run into you guys, Tuesday evening any good?

Just Need a Planned Time:

Matthurray

Name the evening and I'll let you know. We always manage to get them in.

Get off the playskool laptop:

Carse

Don't care if I find you or not, go play Iceguy in Lagola Cup already will you?

I've been hurting to get online the past week and a half... and this week is looking bad too. I will be on for a little tonight (Monday)... I might be on after 9pm Wednesday... and there is a good chance I'll be around this weekend.

Sorry for the shoddy availability.

haha this is a great post.. of course you don't care if you find me you self-absorbed has been! You haven't won a meaningful game of 94 since its original release! This is classic aj though.. I would wager than about 75% of the league would categorize you under "guys ive never seen."

You may want to consider going that route, as it may be better that way for your reputation considering you make excuses or lose to any above average competition. I wish you the best and hope that you actually meet one deadline this season!

I should give it a try with the others this week with the new wired connection. But for this week, it has to be on the afternoons. I still have to babysit my newphew for a while longer and I'm not exactly keen on distractions. :angry:

I should give it a try with the others this week with the new wired connection. But for this week, it has to be on the afternoons. I still have to babysit my newphew for a while longer and I'm not exactly keen on distractions. :angry:

[/quote

We need to get our last Chicago game in. Hopefully its not laggy like last time.

Alright man; if you don't mind it, we just try to use Kega. It's a last ditch option we ought to try.

I won't be here for much of the day tomorrow just like today. I'll be doing some D&D RPGing with friends, but I'll be back for Wednesday.

Ok, just got stanish, carse, and houly left.

PM'd stanish, no response, hope youre ok bud, lets get em in.

Houly, been seein a lot of him lately, we'll work something out via PM or AIM

Carse...who you kiddin? The next goal you score that isn't a LAGOLA, will be the first.

The more latest version of Kega is 3.64. I had it for around 2 years, really. But thanks for asking anyway. Now I gotta get the remaining games from those bustas. :angry: