NHL'94 Forums

I'm sorry

I'm sorry.

I'm sorry for acting like a douchebag for too long now. I've tried to convince myself that I was rightful but that just wasn't the case. Even if I had some reasons to blow a fuse, it was probably not the place to bring in some lifelong debates.

I insulted people who worked hard to keep up the site rolling by participating actively and managing leagues (Icestorm, Swos etc). I'm tremendously sorry for overshadowing all your merits for one specific issue or the other.

This wasn't the place to settle any issue, or talk seriously about issues you take sometimes a bit too much at heart.This wasn't the place either to be an arrogant douche about my skills, or insuling anyone with sub-par skills to mine. This is a place to have fun playing this great game.

So to all i've thrown darts at, I'm sorry for my acting. I can't go back now, but a fresh start would be nice.

Thanks all.

Edited by The Russian Rocket

I really hate posts like these. just continue to be who you are. talking shit is a key component to NHL '94.

only because you've been sucking at playing for 17+ years!

shut up fag

I really hate posts like these. just continue to be who you are. talking shit is a key component to NHL '94.

only cause you got no class, and are just too cowardly to do anything like this. stick to hate, it'll bring you great joy and make you a better human!

nice one, fpb.

thumbs_up_borat-232x300.jpg