NHL'94 Forums

The 2011 Summit Series

Zalex

2011 SUMMIT SERIES CANADA VS USA

31967348.jpg

2on2 Madness has begun

Rules

1. Two 'A' vs Two 'A' players or Two 'B' vs Two 'B' players or 1'A' 1'B' vs 1'A' 1'B'.

2. 'A/B' skaters can act as both 'A' or 'B' players anytime.

3. Before every game starts, each team must go to the edit lines option in order to select the skaters with their names. (Dont forget to put goalie on Manual !).

4. You must use gensnetplay emu for this summit. After each game, you have to save a state of the game (every player should save a state specially the two players on the winning team).

5. After each game, the victorious center is the player that has to upload the game (Unless agreement is made before playing the games). Once a game is completed, the game should be uploaded right away, to avoid accidentally overwritting a save file.

Note : If one player gets injure, a back-up will automatically take his spot. Back-ups for Canada are Crosby/Igilna and Kane/Kesler for USA. This will prevent having a Sebe replacing an injured Mav in a game that Sebe isn’t playing. When a team pulls their goalie, it will also be a back-up that jumps on the ice.

canadab.png

usaxk.png

Downloads, uploads, info, ETC

The rom :

2011 Summit Series.bin.

-Download the gens netplay emu here. (If you don’t already have it)

-AIM List of Summit players can be found here.

-Upload the games and see billions of stats about the summit and the players here.

Login Info to upload games :

User : canada Pass : poutine

User : usa Pass : hoagie

http://blitz94.com/summit/

---

The 2011 Summit Series rom features : Unlimited fowards, Three stars fix, Edit lines crash fix, Checking +/- Stats included and much more.

HUGE thanks to Smozoma for making this year summit series IN THE f**king GA !!

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

When selecting your player in Edit Lines, please be careful not to scroll too far, or the game will crash! There are a couple extra players at the end to warn you not to go any farther. Heed their warnings :D

would it be possible to track coaches win/loss record on the site smoz? even if it was just a manual input I think it would be cool to see what people's personal records are, and also what player's combo records are.

would it be possible to track coaches win/loss record on the site smoz? even if it was just a manual input I think it would be cool to see what people's personal records are, and also what player's combo records are.

that kind of functionality isn't in the site...

to keep track of that, we could keep posting the results on the forum (in addition to uploading to the DB).

Wtf? B? Seriously?

I didnt write FPB/Russian Rocket.

Its PAVEL.

http://forum.nhl94.com/index.php?/user/113-pavel/

You didnt register, so you dont have your own skater. You still can play in summit, but you'll have to use Crosby/Igilna.

to keep track of that, we could keep posting the results on the forum (in addition to uploading to the DB).

yeah we should do that..

yeah we should do that..

even if people don't post it, maybe someone could make a thread and keep track of the coaches/pairings by checking out the results of the games and writing them down in the thread

Please read the rules.

Two A players played 1 A/B guy(so A for this) and 1 B guy.

I had to delete the games. If I let the players ignore the rules, soon Two A players will play Two B.

Edited by Zalex

Please read the rules.

Two A players played 1 A/B guy(so A for this) and 1 B guy.

I had to delete the games. If I let the players ignore the rules, soon Two A players will play Two B.

Well americans are willing to cheat in order to win.

If accepting challenges to play from morons who don't care whether or not the games are legal to be played is cheating, then yeah, it's all my fault, and I'm a dirty cheater.

If accepting challenges to play from morons who don't care whether or not the games are legal to be played is cheating, then yeah, it's all my fault, and I'm a dirty cheater.

Yeah, I guess its our fault that two Canadian players challenged two USA A players. Go figure that by deleting those games Canada jumped into the lead. Next time USA will do a better job babysitting you guys.

rmnb-suck-it-canada.jpg

in the past summits, we all know that u guys were ready to play 20 games vs 2 C players in order to have a little chance of winning this so yeah, we better watch you guys.

and dickon, your stanley cup avatar is getting old :)

Edited by Freydey