NHL'94 Forums

The 2011 Summit Series

Zalex

I think you are just upset at all the momentum your tournament has lost lately.

LOL

this is really common with summit, it always start at full speed and then people lose interest a bit. Im not upset at all, why would I be ? This is perfectly normal.

Its only been 1,5month since it started and having over 120GP is not bad at all. Summit always take a few months to come to an end.

Im just saying to people to keep playing, as a reminder that summit isnt over(not all people look at the summit website).

If summit ends before september (it should) ill do some 2on2 event in the fall before 2on2 Winter Classic.

Edited by Zalex

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

LOL

this is really common with summit, it always start at full speed and then people lose interest a bit. Im not upset at all, why would I be ? This is perfectly normal.

Its only been 1,5month since it started and having over 120GP is not bad at all. Summit always take a few months to come to an end.

Im just saying to people to keep playing, as a reminder that summit isnt over(not all people look at the summit website).

If summit ends before september (it should) ill do some 2on2 event in the fall before 2on2 Winter Classic.

I'll suggest the tournament idea that Carse had where Frey and Habs are captains and draft teams. That would be fun. Maybe even have that for the Winter Classic.

I'll suggest the tournament idea that Carse had where Frey and Habs are captains and draft teams. That would be fun. Maybe even have that for the Winter Classic.

Having 2 captains picking players could be fun, but its very similar to summit, only difference is having can and usa players mixed up. It could be fun to try for sure tho. But I have a better idea ... Something that never has been done in a 2on2 lg before. And I wont spoil it now. GA

my guess is with that idea you wanna picked last LOOOOL

my guess is with that idea you wanna picked last LOOOOL

That might be the best insult ever, I have nothing to say in response because it will be inferior to that masterpiece, aside from being grammatically incorrect.... :lol:

Edited by dcicon5148

Why don't you just go and quit a game.... I'm tired of you.

you first.

SHUT UP FAGS

• 2 weeks later...

At this rate, summit 2011 will end in 2012.

END OF THE WORLD WTGAG

At this rate, summit 2011 will end in 2012.

well it doesn't help when people are afraid to play each other, and when they finally do, they end up winning anyway, even dishing out shalakings.. who cares, just play. Stop worrying guys whether if you lose, Canada will be down by a game or whatever. If that's the way things are going to be, then right now, have carse and VC play zalex and whoever for the rest of the season and be done with it. If not, then when someone finally gets a hold of 3 guys who are a go (which can be hard to do sometimes) and asks the fourth Canadian guy, don't say No, you don't like the match up. A is A, B is B, A/B is A/B. I'm not better than Houly, he beat me the last 6 times I've played him in all 3 roms. No more excuses Canada.

Guest Houli

team canada is a bunch of scared lil girlys who wont accept a match unless its zalex pretending to be someone else & houli vs and A and a B from US LOLOLOLOLOLOL

:D

Edited by Houli

comebackking94 2:51 pm

(14:51:41): summit? me and vc, you and pavel

zalex1414 2:52 pm

(14:52:13): cant right now in a few, i need food

(14:53:37): in like 15

comebackking94 2:53 pm

(14:53:49): ok, vc says he has to go then. maybe another time

--

shut up k thx bye

team canada is a bunch of scared lil girlys who wont accept a match unless its zalex pretending to be someone else & houli vs and A and a B from US LOLOLOLOLOLOL

sounds like this is more truthful than the CAN players want to believe.

im not scared to play anyone, nobody ever asks for games...fags like carse prefer to play IQboogies and some random guys to create a ''spectacular'' comeback.

Nice one SOHomo, are you familiar with that one?

<Freydey> gg

<Habs> gg

* Dropped: SOH (Player 2)

* Parts: SOH

EDIT: we played 1 game today, heres the story of the game:

<Freydey> gg

<Houlanov> gg

* Dropped: Diccon (Player 1)

* Parts: Diccon

Edited by Freydey

Do we even need to finish the games? Just let Canada have its bottle. This is obviously a life and death thing for them.

Summit is obviously not a life and death thing for you.

Thats why you whined and complained for hours and hours to me on AIM on multiple occasions.

---

Next.

Summit is obviously not a life and death thing for you.

Thats why you whined and complained for hours and hours to me on AIM on multiple occasions.

---

Next.

at least i don't trick people into playing. oh well. case closed.

2015 SUMMIT SERIES CANADA VS USA

31967348.jpg

2on2 Madness has been GA

Rules

1. MAV must grow a set and not be afraid to play against the whole USA team.

2. Freydey must not be "too cool" to respond to my (2) AIM messages for Summit yet posts that no one asks him from USA to play.

3. Canada must have more faith in their "B" players and realize sometimes that is their only option to play at the time. Canada must be more team oriented and not only play when the odds are in their favor. Canada must stand behind Pavel and not shun him. If you took Pavel's stats as they currently are and have him at 21 games played like me, he would have 42 goals scored, I have 44. Does that mean I suck too then? If so, then why is CA GAnada so afraid to play me and VC? Mange ma raie

4. The brackets for "A", "A/B", and "B" need a little tweaking. HOULY IS NOT "B"!

Houly:

6g 5a #122.

6g 4a #129

6g 1a #126

5g 3a #127

to name a few......... Yeah o.k. GAnada, whatever you say..... he's "B".

canadab.png

usaxk.png

5. GAnada

Move Houly to "A" and Mav to "A/B", switch those two. Mav is better than Houly lol hahaha. There, doesn't that make MORE SENSE to everyone? How about it USA? Mav can't hit the broadside of a barn yet he's "A" and Houly "Gretzky" Houlyanov is also "B???????????????????????". Pearate is no slouch either. He can easily be 'A/B'. You guys have strategically placed "ringers" where they don't belong, but it's o.k. I've uncovered your foolproof plan to have a guaranteed championship. This way you have (3) A/B players which hopefully can break Canada's cycle of only playing certain players and get more games done before 2015.

USA

Put 'no defense' DCICON in 'A/B'. When he stops cherry picking and plays a more complete game he'll be A.

Now we have (3) 'A/B'ers for each team. (6) 'A' guys for each team unless your still counting Jesus to play, he'll be the 7th but I doubt he'll play so scrap him. And scrap the 'B' guys from USA who haven't played yet. Gmather. Only one. This leaves us with (5) 'B' for Canada and (6) 'B' for USA. Pretty fair.

6. I'm not trying to be an A-hole about this but I think this way is a little more fair. You'll have more games being played and when you guys win, you won clean.