NHL'94 Forums

Offside on or not...

xot82

Offside on or not  

34 members have voted

1. 1. What do you prefer?

EA went through a lot of effort for "if it's the game, it's in the game".

Offside should be on.

If you want to play arcade style, just turn all penalties and line changes off.

But I think think most fans of the sport, like myself, prefer to have as many of the actual rules as possible.

For those who say this game is unrealistic, just put it in perspective, it's from 1994, and look at all of us who still love to play it!

Edited by NHL94PC

• 10 years later...
On 4/29/2011 at 10:01 PM, trudatman said:

maybe y'all are too stupid to grasp the concept and turn it off out of fear of the unknown. I play (SNES Ninety Flow) with offside on, manual line changing on (fatigue on), manual goaltender control on, push-button defenseman control on.... turning all of that stuff off is for the inexperienced and the intimidated. I would not be the least bit surprised to learn that most casual players and most Genesissies and most players onlag have all options off (even the goaltender control, for some). I hope my rant was on-topic.

Only thing I use is automatic goalie. As much as I hate phantom offside calls, I won't play with no rules. I'm an old fart and a noob, so I'm taking baby steps.

Edited by WileECoyote