NHL'94 Forums

Maybe GDL should be put off untill September.

hokkeefan

Everyone is obviously very busy and there are alot of things to straighten out for GDL to get going.So maybe just start fresh in September and do it right.I am sure everyone will understand and if they dont,do they really have a choice hahaha

Guest Houli

honestly, i don't think this is a terrible idea. summer always sucks for trying to get games in, anyway.

wow! 4 months after the end of the draft you cancel everything until september? you are worst than Bettman!!! :lol::o

the waiting list is fulled...no?

Edited by Houli

i don't think you should cancel the season. there are always people online, just look at how many games have been played so far with summit....

but if you do postpone the season any longer than 3 months you have to re-draft teams, just my opinion...

what are you talking about? i'm not the commissioner, which means i'm not cancelling anything. whenever the league starts, i'll play. i was just saying how availability seems to get complicated during the summer.

i don't think you should cancel the season. there are always people online, just look at how many games have been played so far with summit....

but if you do postpone the season any longer than 3 months you have to re-draft teams, just my opinion...

dont compare 2on2 with reaL nhl94 lgs,lots of you guys dont even play your lg games cause your playing 2on2(FREAKS)

Edited by hokkeefan

wow! 4 months after the end of the draft you cancel everything until september? you are worst than Bettman!!! :lol::o

the waiting list is fulled...no?

maybe if you guys would help with stuff instead of playing 2on2 it would be going by now lol

Guest Houli

your opinion is not cool...

WASTE OF TIME!!! :( why you wanna redraft? because you are stuck with a crap team? bure is not good enough for you? if we doing a new draft we should do it now to be ready to play in 2012 or 2013!

Guest Houli

Everyone is obviously very busy and there are alot of things to straighten out for GDL to get going.So maybe just start fresh in September and do it right.I am sure everyone will understand and if they dont,do they really have a choice hahaha

s**t maker! :P

I'm ok with September. I dont think we'll need to redraft, I mean it's not like the player ratings are changing anytime soon :) We went I think almost a year to start for GDL6 after the draft.

your opinion is not cool...

WASTE OF TIME!!! :( why you wanna redraft? because you are stuck with a crap team? bure is not good enough for you? if we doing a new draft we should do it now to be ready to play in 2012 or 2013!

I love my team , i couldnt care less if we redrafted or not in sept

maybe you need to redraft ,you have too many light guys lol

This has got to be the worst weekend of my life not because of GDL .....but because it sucked big goat balls I hate all of humanity..........So I had tickets to ufc yesterday but my friend lost his ID so we got fucked ended up chilling with this girl for a bit then decided I would Goto the bar. Drunk I decide to wait for a bus home 3 hours later a cop comes by and tells us no service tonight I jokingly ask for a ride home then pay 70 bucks for a taxi then today I tried to short silver futures at 6pm apparently the money I deposited on Thursday isn't there yet and silver is down 10 percent in 30 minutes meaning I would have made 2000 the girl I chilling with just texted me saying after I left the bar they got in to ufc and met all fighters at the end of the night!!!!

This has got to be the worst weekend of my life not because of GDL .....but because it sucked big goat balls I hate all of humanity..........So I had tickets to ufc yesterday but my friend lost his ID so we got fucked ended up chilling with this girl for a bit then decided I would Goto the bar. Drunk I decide to wait for a bus home 3 hours later a cop comes by and tells us no service tonight I jokingly ask for a ride home then pay 70 bucks for a taxi then today I tried to short silver futures at 6pm apparently the money I deposited on Thursday isn't there yet and silver is down 10 percent in 30 minutes meaning I would have made 2000 the girl I chilling with just texted me saying after I left the bar they got in to ufc and met all fighters at the end of the night!!!!

so you got the girl's number.... good news!