Toronto 12:42 pm

what

OneTimer1981 12:42 pm

u were suppose to play comeback . he was going for the presidents trophy

and u didnt play him.

Toronto 12:42 pm

and

OneTimer1981 12:43 pm

and lol . you dont see how you kind of screwed him. its a league maybe he wanted to win first

typical

Toronto 12:43 pm

so

WELL THATS INTERESTING

toronto = maverick

Really? I thought Toronto was a city with a shitty hockey team.

maverick also played in B2. i'm assuming onetimer had mav named Toronto in his AIM, because he played mav (toronto in B1). he was pissed at mav (who was NYR in B2)for not playing against ComebackKing.

What a surprise, mav is involved in more problems. Better hope he doesn't get kicked out of classic or else thats it for him.

Blitz

GDL

Classic -- Might be soon

Yea.

Lets ban everyone from classic that didnt play 40 gms.

Rat.

Edited by Zalex

This Has nothing to do with being a "RAT" zalex. If it can affect somebodys season I think its a big deal. He made it clear that he needed to play this game and nothing. Then showed that he really didnt give a s**t. I mean I took over a team that was 0-6 with quebec. I probaly new i wasnt going to make playoffs but i tried my hardest to play the games and expect that in return from other players. When I sign up to play a league Im going to play all 40 games. Not playing all 40 games is pretty much half-assing it. Zalex if this thread doesnt affect you then dont comment.

Yea.

Rat.

This has nothing to do with playing 40 games, this has to do with mav sucking(based on his season record) and trying to bring down someone else, essentially having a tantrum like a 3 year old, which we have all seen before.

Edited by dcicon5148

Yea.

Rat.

mav is messed up. the guy refused to play his last two games with comeback because hes a pussy and doesnt like to lose. he has done it to me and many many many many many others. He needs banning, im not the only one who thinks so. the guy has blocked me many times as well. hes a douche and a baby, thats all there is to it, he has even avoid my numerous requests to play summit and blocked me again recently. its not about dudes not playing all their games, its about dudes purposely avoiding games cause of fear of losing and/or gayness.

BAN.

Makes it easier for me so I know who im playing. I set the players on aim to there team. Thats all... Im in B-1 so mav was toronto. Redwingdevil was detroit and so on.....

Err, OneTimer, I wasn't Detroit. ;)

im not refusing to playing anyone. just that I AM f**king SICK=VERY BAD STOMACH VIRUS which is why im not online very much. As for your idea banning me for not playing games Dickon, I didnt know that you became a mod on here and make a stupid rule for banning people for not playing games cause they are/were sick.

As for One-timer, why are you complaining, you are a replacement coach just as i am in B2, and whats more is both you and I already have teams in other leagues, you in C, and me in B1. I finished my B1. and you did too probably. As for B2, i already know that im not gonna be in the playoffs, as for Comeback, i told him that i was sick, so he knew and told me that whenever i felt better i can hit him up for the last games. Unfortunately it didnt happen, so why are your f**king panties in a wad?

This Has nothing to do with being a "RAT" zalex.

ORLY ? May be i should have said RATATA ?

Zalex if this thread doesnt affect you then dont comment.

So why did you make that thread? it doesnt affect you either, MOFAPE

--

And Dickon, we all know mav reputation but please shut up and stop complaining about him in every f**king thread. Its getting old.

Like mav said he completed his season with his real team and he tried to replace a slacker in another lg so people could play their gms. In this case we should thanks mav for helping in another league(by having twice the games to play).

Last classic I did the same thing as mav, I took over a 2nd team in classic to replace a slacker. I couldnt complete all my 40 gms with my 2nd team either. But, Dickon, you didnt s**t on my face for that ? why ?

Edited by Zalex

ORLY ? May be i should have said RATATA ?

So why did you make that thread? it doesnt affect you either, MOFAPE

--

And Dickon, we all know mav reputation but please shut up and stop complaining about him in every f**king thread. Its getting old.

Like mav said he completed his season with his real team and he tried to replace a slacker in another lg so people could play their gms. In this case we should thanks mav for helping in another league(by having twice the games to play).

Last classic I did the same thing as mav, I took over a 2nd team in classic to replace a slacker. I couldnt complete all my 40 gms with my 2nd team either. But, Dickon, you didnt s**t on my face for that ? why ?

I guess my point gets misunderstood when it crosses the border. Any decent person would have played ComebackKing since mav did have the time and opportunity to do so and also since he was so close in the standings with Smoz. I just think its a dick move by mav. I would be pissed if I was in ComebackKing's situation and someone refused to play me being so close to first place.

Can't we all just get along?

Guest Houli

I guess my point gets misunderstood when it crosses the border. Any decent person would have played ComebackKing since mav did have the time and opportunity to do so and also since he was so close in the standings with Smoz. I just think its a dick move by mav. I would be pissed if I was in ComebackKing's situation and someone refused to play me being so close to first place.

Can't we all just get along?

:lol:LOL

• 2 weeks later...

That sucks, I was interested in seeing if Comeback King would pass me or not (I'm sure he would have.. and if we were tied in pts, his goal differential was by far the best)

Guest Houli

That sucks, I was interested in seeing if Comeback King would pass me or not (I'm sure he would have.. and if we were tied in pts, his goal differential was by far the best)

yes! dnp is not cool. you must be banned from a league if you dont respect the deadline...if its voluntary!