NHL'94 Forums

Vancouver vs San Jose -Conference Final

hokkeefan

It's just you.

bad answer dear Mr.Redwingdialup,chubby cheeks was a lazy player who had brief explosions of brilliance for 2 minutes and was not resigned due to breaking under pressure.KINDA LIKE YOUR GOING TO DO IN GDSL LOLOLOL

Game 1 goes to hokkey's team REJOICE!!

Well were supposed to be Canada's team but alot of the east coast is too pissed off there Canadiens are out and resent the west coast Canucks and cheer for the dark side.

bad answer dear Mr.Redwingdialup,chubby cheeks was a lazy player who had brief explosions of brilliance for 2 minutes and was not resigned due to breaking under pressure.KINDA LIKE YOUR GOING TO DO IN GDSL LOLOLOL

At the very least I don't quit a league I've given my commitment to finish, nor do I make such inane and useless trades so much that the higher-ups decide to limit them on my account and whining too much about it. And I've just begun my climb in this season of GDL; as far as I'm concerned, I've achieved my first objective in which is not getting stuck in a deep hole that may cripple my season and I'm aiming for more.

I'm pulling for the Sharks on this one. The party's just begun and they can always be hungry for some big blue whales.

At the very least I don't quit a league I've given my commitment to finish, nor do I make such inane and useless trades so much that the higher-ups decide to limit them on my account and whining too much about it. And I've just begun my climb in this season of GDL; as far as I'm concerned, I've achieved my first objective in which is not getting stuck in a deep hole that may cripple my season and I'm aiming for more.

I'm pulling for the Sharks on this one. The party's just begun and they can always be hungry for some big blue whales.

Quit wasting your time on the pc and go get a phucking job and get high speed you lazy ass ...

WHERES THE LOVE ?

In every thread,

That I read,

I see hate and fight

You all think you're right

But in the end,

We just all want the same thing

We just all want to be playing

NHL 94