(1) Maniple Leaves vs (4) blackdevil

(2) tommy1978 vs (3) Cory

SNES2

(1) crash vs (6) zacendress

(2) buttweily vs (5) pellzrr

(3) Sebe vs (8) AngryJay or (9) redwingdevil

wtfff

first rnd still not done?

please have deadlines for the playoffs, way more important than reg seas deadlines imo. Momentum dies with slackers.

wtfff

first rnd still not done?

please have deadlines for the playoffs, way more important than reg seas deadlines imo. Momentum dies with slackers.

If I don't hear from those guys soon, I'll just ask sebe who he wants to play and go from there.

I saw AJ last Friday on AIM on the accorded time, but I didn't get an answer after a while. Then I sent him another PM and no reply. I'll check things out again right now and see if he's still here.

EDIT: Just so everyone knows, I've been around AIM on Friday and yesterday doing a lot of GDL games with the others. You can just ask them and they'll tell you I've been here. No sign of AJ neither on the weekend nor today.

Edited by RedWingDevil

I know it's nuts, true. I'll stand by for the decision.

GENS-A:

(1) HABS vs (11) Vocally Caged - completed

(2) Carse vs (10) Houli - completed

(4) DCIcon vs (5) beavers

GENS-B:

GENSB1

(1) redwingdevil vs (5) egorde

(2) beavers vs (3) pearate

GENSB2 -

(2) Donnybrook vs (8) Stan1sh

(3) Comeback king vs (5) Kingraph

GENS-C:

still TBD

SNES-A:

SNES1

(1) Grayto vs (7) hokkeefan

(5) pondhcky vs (6) cjgarnet

SNES2 - still TBD

SNES-B:

SNES1

(1) Maniple Leaves vs (4) blackdevil

(2) tommy1978 vs (3) Cory

SNES2

(1) crash vs (6) zacendress

(2) buttweily vs (5) pellzrr

Is the "playoffs" section on nhl94online.com going to be updated so we can post scores in there?

what other options are there?

I would say maybe let the two highest seeded losers of the 2nd round play each other in a best of 3 or single game and then face sebe if those 2 cant play by the weekend. It may be unusual but at least its something.

Edited by dcicon5148

Is the "playoffs" section on nhl94online.com going to be updated so we can post scores in there?

Yeah I'll have it updated soon. It's difficult when there are still 1st round games that need to be played.

When is the second round of Gens - C going to be updated?

I think Chaos does that stuff and I'm assuming he's real busy b.c. he couldn't finish playoffs.

SNES-A:

SNES1

(1) Grayto vs (7) hokkeefan

(5) pondhcky vs (6) cjgarnet

SNES2 - still TBD

Still waiting for Snes A... geh.

What is the holdup? When is the deadline? I saw fenty online a number of times but where is stheds2000?

posted on Facebook:

Cory Hill- "The best NHL '94 player in the world is Brian Michael Gorecki. He resides in Saskatoon Saskatchewan, Canada."

Brian Gorecki(stheds2000)- "Thank you for your support Cory. It is true that I am the undisputed best NHL 94 player in the world."

Has fenty and stheds2000 played yet? Why do we continue to have this issue? Why do people play the regular season then give up on the playoffs? Isn't there 2 SNES championships that were not played in the past? Heck, if I were to make a championship I would be excited to play.

Haven't you heard, Sebe? AJ wasn't going to make it yesterday, so I think I may be in. At least he has a conscience. Do I get to face Sebe now? It's rather odd that you guys decided that LA is posted on the 2nd round when there's no evidence that's gonna happen.

toronto in SNES A moves on the the second round to face FPB and AJ withdrew so iceguy and sebe play each other. gl!

toronto in SNES A moves on the the second round to face FPB and AJ withdrew so iceguy and sebe play each other. gl!

Why? I have seen fenty online but never see stheds2000. So then does that mean FPB gets a free pass to the 3rd round if stheds2000 doesn't come online? Then it seems that the scenerio will be the same for the 3rd round, right? If FPB and stheds2000 series isn't complete then the winner between JeffBC and I will get to choose our opponent.

Edited by rc69fab