NHL'94 Forums

Summit 'B' Players availability

Zalex

In order to have 'B' Players get more games in the summit, I'd like to see every 'B' players from both country to post their availability during a normal week so people can get an idea which day/hour is best to log on in order to get some games.

Ill add every availability to this post so you can all see when other B will be online.

If for example, 3 B coaches said there will be online on tuesday nights, dont think you cant play, just log on and get 1A/B to fill up the spot. Same if 2 B say they are on at X time. Get 2 'A' and play games.

Canada B

Danlizhot : Everyday from 4:00 to 10:00 pm EST

USA B

KingRaph : Weekdays from 8:00 pm to 1:00 am EST

Comeback : Before 7:00 pm on weekdays

Edited by Zalex

Basically:

If you're a B player, go on AIM and try to find another B player from the other team to play against. Then if there are no more B players online to have an "all Bs" game, then look for some As to play against.

USA B

I'm usually available from 8:00 pm to 1:00 am (EST) M-F. Weekends are inconsistent to list, but I try to accommodate times for other players.

Great idea for the thread -- hope to get some B vs B summit happening!

Edited by kingraph

I'm avail quite often. Every day morning, afternoon, and early nights unless I'm off. I'm usually not available after 7p.m. during the week unless I'm off.

you guys can count me out of summit,I'm not into ANY rom with less than 5 players.I had to drop out of snes 3on3 as well,my little brain needs 5 players on a team to work.Go Canada Go :)

LOL I hear ya. It's unlike 5 on 5. I feel lost playing 2 on 2.

you guys can count me out of summit,I'm not into ANY rom with less than 5 players.I had to drop out of snes 3on3 as well,my little brain needs 5 players on a team to work.Go Canada Go :)

LOL I hear ya. It's unlike 5 on 5. I feel lost playing 2 on 2.

OPEN YOUR MIND