NHL'94 Forums

My 1st NHL 94 Classic season

Well let me know when you want to play our playoff games. Was messenging you today about possible series then no response back. I messeged you many times in the season for games and you ignored my messages. so i think you should not start complaining about playing games. Lets just play our damn playoff series already.....

How dare you stonecold say your opinion on this communist site! what are you thinking!? offsides sucks ass and that's that. your a new guy, just like me, we need to just shut the f**k up and not type anything on here unless we run it past the alpha dogs on here first. If Beavers and Benedict Arnold and Zalex say so, then it's ok. until then. they run the show.

Why in the f**k do you must name me in every f**king example you write ? You want my dick perhabs ? or just my balls ?

Some people need to learn good manners tho. Stop saying someone is stupid for bring new/old ideas to the table *cough* FPB. Its ok to say that the idea has been tried before and isnt great, but dont insult new wacks. We need fresh meat in this small community.

Yo Russian Rocket I have an idea!

How about I give you a spoon so you can eat off my ass!

Gross.

Anyway... Me and gretzkyonacold were talking about how cool it'd be to do a league with the NHL11 rom over the summer. I know I'd be willing to help in any way I could, even though I'm new.

Stonecoldleap:`I've played in the Finnish leagues and made the playoffs on those rules.

Stop acting like it's new s**t. It's getting annoying. If you want, i'l kick your ass on those rules tomorrow.

Trudatman: You're playing against the computer you dick. You're the one on n00b mode.

LOOOOOOOOOOOL!

pretty sure offsides wont help u make the playoffs, the AI is not smart enuf to have offsides count, unless smoz comes out with some souped up AI rom. I wouldnt put it past him tho, his made miracles happen before..

Also longer games would def cause more decyncs and whining quitters when the score is 16-2 instead of 8-1. We have enough whiners now, i can only imagine what kinda of reaction Id read when dudes are losing 16-2...

Yo Russian Rocket I have an idea!

How about I give you a spoon so you can eat off my ass!

I cant wait to play you so I can kick you ass back Kansas!

You talk alot of smack now back it up.

You f**king won 6 games in Classic B. And that's gehhhhh.

Keep postin your opinions on how to improve 94 land noobies, we need to be able to constantly expand and try some new things. And bring in new players because for the amount of people that come in every season usually there are the same amount who drop out eventually.

to OP

Id actually consider even shorter periods, like 3min periods to give more shots at upsets. 10 min periods and the better player will win 99% of the time and usually by a wide margin. Nobody likes gettin rolled. I would give 10min periods a shot with highly competitive leagues only, something like BLITZ A could do it but not many other leagues.

offsides i wouldnt mind trying out in a league with linechanges too, it adds a new dimension.

the standard rules which seem to have crossed over into every league now is getting a bit bland, id love some changes even some significant ones to the game rules like linechanges.

Hello NHL 94 Fanatics.

I want to take the time to reflect on this NHL Classic season of Gens B1.

I really enjoyed it. Even though I sucked balls on it. I learned allot about the game. I thought that i knew that game like a book, But I was wrong.

There was stuff shown to me by some of the players that I never thought it was possible on the game. This game is more well designed then people give it credit for.

Usually I would do the ol' right to left juke on a breakaway from from left or right post position. The goalie would fall for it all the time as auto goalie BUT with Manual Goalie Everyone knew that so well which is why I believe I lost so many games. I was so predictable and I plus the one timers weren't working for me. I only won 6 games and that is not good enough for me. I broke my controller because of this season. I guess I get really emotional about a loss. (27 Loses to be exact)

Great post! keep it up and keep on playing.