NHL'94 Forums

Blitz 06 - Trades (unofficial)

(If you want to offer up players for trade, please use the Trade Talk thread.

This thread is for trades agreed upon by the coaches involved. Thanks.)

How to Post a Trade

1. One coach must post the trade here (please include team names! Use the template below).
  2. The other coach must post a confirmation, including a quote of the trade (so I know what the heck you are confirming :lol:).

What You Can Trade

• You must OWN what you trade. You can trade 3 things:
    • players you have already drafted/protected this draft;
    • draft picks;
    • protection picks (note: if you protect a player, you can't trade him for another protection pick in that same round! example)

[*]Please be careful with the protection pick trading..don't forget that someone might take your guys before it gets to the protection round.[*]Also, don't hold up the protection round by trying to trade away/for a protection pick. A Protection round should not take more than 24 hours; if it does, I may do your protection pick for you to keep things moving.

Trade Limits

1. The total of players and draft picks traded away can be up to 7.
    • You can trade away or drop 5 players + protection picks maximum. (during and after the draft)
    • you can trade away up to 5 free picks

Rule removed for season 6: You can now re-acquire a player you traded away or dropped, which wasn't allowed in previous seasons.

<li>Trades must be for an equal number of assets. (ex: If you want to trade a 1st rounder for a 2nd and 3rd rounder, you need to throw in a late pick to even it out)

If you don't have a team (doesn't apply to anyone this season): acquiring a protection pick turns the pick into a free pick at the end of the protection round.

("dropping" players is for after the draft, during the free agent period)

If a number of coaches complain about a trade that is posted in this thread, it may be nullified.

--

Example Trade

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ANAHEIMCOACH posts:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To FLA:

Yake

Ladouceur

6.8 pick

To ANH:

Mellanby

Vanbiesbrouck

6.17 pick

FLORIDACOACH posts:

To FLA:

Yake

Ladouceur

6.8 pick

To ANH:

Mellanby

Vanbiesbrouck

6.17 pick

Confirmed

The pick NUMBER is important! It makes it much easier for me to do the trade in the database (which is all numbers)

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hokkeefan trade ban removed. I forgot I told him he'd get all the trades this season (but I fear the consequences!)

Tampa Bay (FPB) receives:

Teemu Selanne

Montreal (Freydey) receives:

Esa Tikkanen

Confirmationnè

Hokkee recieves

Vocally recieves

Joe Sakic

I know smoz hates when i give up a 1st rder for 2nd rder but Sakic isnt a first rder in Blitz and I have 2 picks in 2nd rd now to change the light team to something else.

Hokkee recieves

Vocally recieves

Joe Sakic

I know smoz hates when i give up a 1st rder for 2nd rder but Sakic isnt a first rder in Blitz and I have 2 picks in 2nd rd now to change the light team to something else.

Vocally Caged 2:50 pm

second for Sakic, yeah

Hokkeefan2 2:53 pm

ok ill post it and use this for confirmation

Vocally Caged 2:53 pm

ok

trade between Winnipeg (chris1knights) and St. Louis (iceguy)

To Winnipeg:

2nd round pick (2.5)

3rd/4th round pick (protect or 4.20)

To St. Louis:

1st round pick (protect)

6th round pick (6.20)

heres the condition on the 3rd/4th round pick:

for the pick to be a 3rd round there must be 2 of the following for players left for chris1knights to protect (Bob Essensa, Kevin Stevens, Kevin Hatcher, Dave Andrychuck)

for the pick to be a 4th round there will only be 1 of the 4 players listed above for chris1knights to pick

I PMd smozoma about the condition, it sould be alright, I'm just looking for double confrimation on his part

Edited by nationals1

To Winnipeg:

2nd round pick (2.5)

3rd/4th round pick (protect or 4.20)

To St. Louis:

1st round pick (protect)

6th round pick (6.20)

I confirm it

Edited by RedWingDevil

lol that should be a first, conditionals draft picks

btw you shouldnt post the players involve about the conditional draft picks... now all people know and can f**k you up

Edited by Zalex

trade between Winnipeg (chris1knights) and St. Louis (iceguy)

To Winnipeg:

2nd round pick

3rd/4th round pick

To St. Louis:

1st round pick

6th round pick

Can you add the pick numbers? Saves me hassle looking them up for every trade. Thanks.

Like.. 2.6 pick, 1st protection, etc

To Washington:

F Mark Messier

To St. Louis:

2nd round pick (2.21)

Guest Houli

Ottawa and San Jose have made a trade:

Ottawa gets:

Tomas Sandstrom

Pick 2.12

San Jose gets:

Pavel Bure

Pick 2.16

confirmed!

NYR (BoKnows) receives:

2.19 pick

4.6 pick

CHI (Zalex) receives:

2.7 pick

6.11 pick

zalex1414 (9:00:06 AM): your 2nd rounder and your 6th rounder for my 2nd and my 4th

BoKnowsNHL94 (9:00:14 AM): it's not like it matters, the world ends today anyways

zalex1414 (9:00:49 AM): u got 2mins to accept before my house is hit by a plane

zalex1414 (9:03:06 AM): yes or no

zalex1414 (9:03:09 AM): im leaving now

BoKnowsNHL94 (9:03:45 AM): ok

BoKnowsNHL94 (9:03:49 AM): deal

zalex1414 (9:03:54 AM): post on forum

BoKnowsNHL94 (9:03:56 AM): ok

zalex1414 (9:04:05 AM): confirm for by posting copy pasta my aim

zalex1414 (9:04:07 AM): ig2g now lol

zalex1414 (9:04:08 AM): f**k

BoKnowsNHL94 (9:04:15 AM): ok

-------

Zalex picks Turgeon so I picked Turgeon for him, smoz you can fix it later so the draft can go on

Is the Iceguy - Hokkeefan trade legal?

I thought Iceguy's 4th rnd pick was still in play with his DCIcon trade.

Btw, Iceguy essentially traded his 2.5 pick for a 2.21 pick. (2.5 -> 1st rnd protect -> Mark Messier -> 2.21) He's becoming the Hokkee Jr. of trades.

Is the Iceguy - Hokkeefan trade legal?

I thought Iceguy's 4th rnd pick was still in play with his DCIcon trade.

Btw, Iceguy essentially traded his 2.5 pick for a 2.21 pick. (2.5 -> 1st rnd protect -> Mark Messier -> 2.21) He's becoming the Hokkee Jr. of trades.

If you mean the 4th rounder that Winnipeg could possibly get -- it turns out it would be impossible for WPG to lose more than 2 of those players, so he automatically gets the 3rd, so the 4th is ignored. (I forget who pointed this out to me.. Habs maybe? xdeaths pointed this out to me)

Yeah the Messier trade sucked, I don't understand it. If he didn't want Messier, why make the original trade to get the extra protection pick :/.

If I were Hokkee, Lindros should probably be a keeper. Finishes plays and can crack skulls.

And yes, I'm also poking fun at myself.