NHL'94 Forums

Blitz 06 - Trades (unofficial)

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please remember to include the team name in the posts to make it easier for me to keep track of (I can never remember what teams some guys are..), thanks

Is the Iceguy - Hokkeefan trade legal?

I thought Iceguy's 4th rnd pick was still in play with his DCIcon trade.

Btw, Iceguy essentially traded his 2.5 pick for a 2.21 pick. (2.5 -> 1st rnd protect -> Mark Messier -> 2.21) He's becoming the Hokkee Jr. of trades.

I haven't done any trades yet.... :blink: :blink:

To CHI-Zalex :

Pick 4.9

Xdeath' 5th round protect

Pick 12.16

To OTT-Xdeath :

-Pick 6.11

-Pick 6.21

-Pick 8.6

Edited by Zalex

Doing some time travel stuff here.

These 2 trades:

EDM Danlizhot recieves:

Mike Modano

VAN Hokkeefan recieves:

Eric Lindros

3rd round protect

VAN / Hokkee receives:

A.Mogilny

NYR / BO recieves:

E.Lindros

Are being remixed like so:

EDM Danlizhot recieves:

A.Mogilny

3rd round protect

VAN Hokkeefan recieves:

Mike Modano

NYR / BO recieves:

E.Lindros

Because danlizhot was trying to make the Lindros/Mogilny trade but couldn't contact Bo, and hokk feels bad about it, hokk is pulling a Quantum Leap here and righting the situation.

St. Louis gets:

F Luc Robitaile

4.20 pick

Vancouver gets:

F Trevor Linden

4.7 pick

I think we could have a problem here. Has Hokkee already reached his trade limit? I have a suspicion this trade won't hold in retrospect.

St. Louis gets:

F Luc Robitaile

4.20 pick

Vancouver gets:

F Trevor Linden

4.7 pick

Guys, I asked (not terribly forcibly) you both on AIM to call this trade off.

Yes, when hokkee asked, I said I'd give his trades back after the protection round was done, but it's just a terrible idea, sorry.

It was nice that he did that Quantum Leap trade, but I can't keep going back and changing things.

Also think of it this way.. everyone else thought hokkee was done his trades, so they didn't have the chance to try to contact him to trade. Then it was just luck that iceguy was online to get the trade, or forgot that hokkee was done his trades and asked, or whatever.

So this is kind of my fault for flip flopping a bunch. But I want to stick to the original idea which was that hokkee sublimating mogilny to Dan was ok to get around the fact that hokkee was already done his trades. I can't let him trade more after he broke the laws of physics already to do an extra trade. Hokkee is a genius at getting extra trades! He must be stopped at all cost, or log help us all!

I was way late getting out of the house to go do something, and everyone (seriously 9-10 people) was messaging me at once right at 7pm when this happened. Sorry for the inconsistency.

Guys, I asked (not terribly forcibly) you both on AIM to call this trade off.

Yes, when hokkee asked, I said I'd give his trades back after the protection round was done, but it's just a terrible idea, sorry.

It was nice that he did that Quantum Leap trade, but I can't keep going back and changing things.

Also think of it this way.. everyone else thought hokkee was done his trades, so they didn't have the chance to try to contact him to trade. Then it was just luck that iceguy was online to get the trade, or forgot that hokkee was done his trades and asked, or whatever.

So this is kind of my fault for flip flopping a bunch. But I want to stick to the original idea which was that hokkee sublimating mogilny to Dan was ok to get around the fact that hokkee was already done his trades. I can't let him trade more after he broke the laws of physics already to do an extra trade. Hokkee is a genius at getting extra trades! He must be stopped at all cost, or log help us all!

I was way late getting out of the house to go do something, and everyone (seriously 9-10 people) was messaging me at once right at 7pm when this happened. Sorry for the inconsistency.

It really isnt a big deal to anyone except houly and maybe asstorm but i dont care whatever ,as far as im concerned everyonbe can go f**k themselves about this trade stuff ,especially you little fkcuking whiney bitches who go complaining to smoz cause i have trades

It really isnt a big deal to anyone except houly and maybe asstorm but i dont care whatever ,as far as im concerned everyonbe can go f**k themselves about this trade stuff ,especially you little fkcuking whiney bitches who go complaining to smoz cause i have trades

I was going to call it off anyway. When I asked you to not do the trade before I left, I said there would be complaints if you did it, and there were (or was, one (and surely more unspoken)). But that didn't make me cancel it.

I also take the responsability for having accepted it, so I'll stand by Smoz' resolution.

I was going to call it off anyway. When I asked you to not do the trade before I left, I said there would be complaints if you did it, and there were (or was, one (and surely more unspoken)). But that didn't make me cancel it.

diont worry about it smoz ,i didnt think u meant no trades i thought u were saying that maybe i shouldnt have them ,its all good

NYI Aj Recieves:

Tom Barrasso

Rob Blake

TOR Smozoma Recieves:

Ed Belfour

Alexei Kasotonov

confirmed

I think this is my cup run season in "A" :P

To ANH

Tikkanen

Fetisov

To MTL