NHL'94 Forums

Blitz 06 - Trade Talk

Trade rules are explained in this other thread: http://forum.nhl94.com/index.php?/topic/13057-blitz-06-trades-unofficial/

The trade limit is 7 assets (players/picks) moved. 5 max can be players/protections, 5 max can be picks.

Trades must be for equal numbers of assets.

My 1st round protect is up for grabs

I would like a 2nd, and a 3rd or 4th rounder

Just to clarify for people who are new to the draft...

You can trade to get additional protection picks. So if you do this trade with nationals, you would end up with 2 first-round protection picks (to make picks from your team from last season), in exchange for your 2nd and 3rd/4th pick. (3rd round is protection..)

Also, you have to trade for equal numbers of assets. So you can't trade just "1st" for "2nd and (3rd or 4th)". You would need to add something to balance the amounts. So maybe "1st and 12th" for "2nd and (3rd or 4th)".

smozoma says->Also, don't hold up the protection round by trying to trade away/for a protection pick. A Protection round should not take more than 24 hours; if it does, I may do your protection pick for you to keep things moving.

smozoma says->Also, don't hold up the protection round by trying to trade away/for a protection pick. A Protection round should not take more than 24 hours; if it does, I may do your protection pick for you to keep things moving.

The first round won't be limited to 24 hours (since not everyone knows it's started), but yeah if there are just a couple picks left, please just make the pick instead of trading. Although considering nationals' team, I hope someone takes him up on his offer! Surely someone with a pair of stars would be up for it, so they can draft both their stars in the first round?

I'm willing to entertain Nats' offer if the trade balance rule is still in play. He is asking for 2 picks after all.

Edited by RedWingDevil

I'm still lookin to deal away my 3rd rd protect if someone out there wants it

What would you want for it exactly?

Edited by RedWingDevil

I dunno what else to give you besides Scott Stevens and a pick spot.

my 2.20 pick and my 4.5 pick are on the block

I'd like a pretty good player back in return though, at least nine weight

I'm looking for a 3rd round protection pick. If anyone else has one to spare, i'm interested!

I'd also go for an early 4th instead, if available.

So you're dealing Blake? What would you want for him? My current roster is:

F Trevor Linden

D Scott Stevens

G Mike Richter

Rob Blake is too awesome for me. I want to turn him into a more modest defender and improve a pick elsewhere. something like that.

So you're dealing Blake? What would you want for him?

;)

Looking for a 4th round pick if certain D remain undrafted, and maybe a 5th round protection, too.

Guest Houli

Anybody need a round 5 protect pick for a 6th round pick? I have two and there's still some defensemen I want.

i have the pick # 6.15... i want a 5th round pick!

Anybody need a round 5 protect pick for a 6th round pick? I have two and there's still some defensemen I want.

i have the pick # 6.15... i want a 5th round pick!

I'm still looking for a 5th, but have the 6.23 :(

If anyone wants Damphousse or Thomas (both 6wgt, 4/4 skating, 3/3 shot, 4 pass. 5vs3 stickhandling in favour of damp, 4vs2 checking for thomas), then send me your 7th pick and an early 8th, and I'll give you one of them and my 8.24 (and something else to balance the numbers).