NHL'94 Forums

2011 ROM LEAGUE USING CLOCKWISE'S 2011 PLAYOFF EDITION

LA Robbie

But anyway,

All I really wanted to know is how many people would be interested in entering this league to start with. Rules & regs we can finalise once the league is actually confirmed. Let's not skip the first step - Do we have players interested?!!

Hey Robbie,

So far it looks like you have allot good followers.

You got 12 "committed" so far.

Not the ones that don't actually finish the season. The committed ones only.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quick update: Me and LA Robbie talked and decided on the teams being first-come, first serve. So going by that, here are the current team selections:

LA Robbie: Boston

Smozoma: Tampa Bay

Kupuck19: Vancouver

RedWingDevil: LA

Russian Rocket: Montreal

Vocally Caged: Washington

Comeback King: Chicago

Yours truly: Pittsburgh

Beavers33: Minnesota

danlizhot: Buffalo

mav: Detroit

Every other team is still available for those interested.

WOAW!

Didn't you guys already selected teams for people that signed up?

You gave San Jose right?

Did I miss something?

To be honest I am not really experienced with manual line changes. I always thought that you guys were talking playing this new season with Auto line changes.

I don't really have a problem with that. But I would prefer Auto. I am hoping that some other people agree with me. If not whatever...

No way, the CPU picks stupid lines. If you're winning in the 3rd, It'll pick your Chk against their SC1... prepare for rapon. :)

Good Idea But You realize that will take for ever?

It was his idea, I just gave him an idea of how to do it that should be easier than a Word document.

WOAW!

Didn't you guys already selected teams for people that signed up?

You gave San Jose right?

Did I miss something?

http://forum.nhl94.com/index.php?/topic/13082-season-1-confirmed-coaches-aim-names/page__pid__103984#entry103984

played dcicon yesterday and we desynced the first game. I then sent him my version of the rom and no problems the second game. other than the no line change part when you hold down A. Rob, you posted the rom we are using to download right?

I also modified my controller to 6 button. I know testing the original rom with Clockwise that had some impact as well.

Tried to get exhibitions against Eggink444 last night and we had two quick desynchs within the first minute of the game. We used server, both had low ping (<50). I was thinking one issue may be that I was using a 3-button controller and he was using 6. I have a 6, but was too lazy to switch. It was also late, so we decided to try again another time.

Anyway, just wanted to throw this out there as something to look for that MAY cause desynchs. I'll make sure to always have my 6-button when playing this ROM.

It could well be the controller. Apparently during testing this had an impact. I hope this resolves the problem for Eggink. It would be disappointing if anyone had a compatibility issue which prevented them from competing in this league. It seems very strange but this rom is fine for 99% of users. It just seems literally 1 or 2 have unexplainable issues.