NHL'94 Forums

cmon smoz,this 24 hr crap has to change!

it just ruined a nice weekend for drafting ,20 guys online waiting for 1 guy to pick ,its just simply ridiculous.You have to change this rule man.sheesh EVERYONE knows its started so.....

Edited by hokkeefan

ya Matt should've sent someone a list. it's not hard to check in every 8-10 hours on ur phone is ur mobile.

should prolly consider a rule at some point assigning next best available.

ya Matt should've sent someone a list. it's not hard to check in every 8-10 hours on ur phone is ur mobile.

Go with 2 hr pick limits to keep it moving and assign the highest rated player if theres a no show,if people wanna be in this lg they will show up, at least take a peak in from time to time.This isnt fair to the other 20 people that are waiting around for the draft.

On top of that, I've even posted on his Wall in Facebook. It looks like he had his birthday party, so I'm guessing he couldn't be reached by the time his turn came.

I would adopt how GDL does drafting. It is easy to set aside 30 minutes of your day then wait around all weekend.

I disagree. If you don't leave a list, you should be skipped. Assigning the best player available, especially in a league like Blitz, screws the people who are still trying to protect the best player available if they get a chance.

Next time I'll have different rules for weekends. The 24 hours is geared more towards weekdays when people need to work.

yeah ,but dont you think 12 hrs instead of 24 is still wayyy more than enough time during weekdays.With technolgy these days you can check on your phone for 1 minute during lunch or something ,or 1 minute after work. Weeekends maybe bump it up to every 5 minutes heheh. I work in the mountains wayy outside of town and i can check the site with phone at lunch .

Edited by hokkeefan

just got in... was out since Friday morning. Anyone else taken off guard by the lack of rapturing?

Pick is made.

HOW ABOUT SOME REMORSE!!!!! that's it I'm sending Hokkee out to eastern PA

LOL!

Well, I've sent my list to the Smoz Man. He'll know what to do with it and just to speed things up, he'll make the pick if by some twist of fate I cannot make it. Hope everyone else does the same!