NHL'94 Forums

2011 LEAGUE RESULTS & STATS

LA Robbie

OK,

This is the place to post all of your game results & stats so that me & ProBob can record and update them.

Basically after every game we'd like the home coach to record the following information in a post here:

* GAME SCORE INCLUDING TEAM & COACH NAMES

* GOAL SCORERS FOR HOME TEAM

* ASSISTS FOR HOME TEAM

* GOAL SCORERS FOR AWAY TEAM

* ASSISTS FOR AWAY TEAM

After it's posted we'd then like the away coach to post to confirm the information before we update the standings and records.

If there's any queries about results or the accuracy of the league tables you can contact me (LA Robbie) AIM: gretzkyonacold

If there's any queries about player stats you can contact ProBob AIM: probob32

Thanks

Edited by LA Robbie

I would recommend using a netplay save emulator so you can take a savestate of the game at the 3 Stars screen and have the game information handy. If not, you can lose access to game stats when the other guy leaves the game with no way to recover it. If you take a savestate, you have access until you delete it.

OK,

This is the place to post all of your game results & stats so that me & ProBob can record and update them.

Basically after every game we'd like the home coach to record the following information in a post here:

* GAME SCORE INCLUDING TEAM & COACH NAMES

* GOAL SCORERS FOR HOME TEAM

* ASSISTS FOR HOME TEAM

* GOAL SCORERS FOR AWAY TEAM

* ASSISTS FOR AWAY TEAM

After it's posted we'd then like the away coach to post to confirm the information before we update the standings and records.

If there's any queries about results or the accuracy of the league tables you can contact me (LA Robbie) AIM: gretzkyonacold

If there's any queries about player stats you can contact ProBob AIM: probob32

Thanks

Come on, are you guys crazy. Make it either a savestate or just the score.

Come on, are you guys crazy. Make it either a savestate or just the score.

Haha, well this was my point when I offered to run this thing - You're not getting someone totally technically savvy here! lol

If just the score is easier that's fine by me. If the savestate is easy enough to do i'm fine with that too!

If people want to send me savestates so I can manually input them, I will. I have a lot of free time and live a pretty sad life.

If people want to send me savestates so I can manually input them, I will. I have a lot of free time and live a pretty sad life.

You've got a pretty sad life?!! I was posting on this forum at 6:00am!!!!!! lol

Seriously, is using save states a pain in the arse? If manually going to the menu at the end of the game & writing stats down doesn't excite people we'll just go with the score yeah?

It'd be great to have the savestates. I don't fully understand how it works, but I assume(maybe naively) that extracting the data from the savestate can be automated? I don't mean automatically to a website like Blitz or GDL, but to have the basic stats extracted out to a spreadsheet?

Also, if we archive the savestates, we'll have a good history and if this league continues on, and some us learn how to automate the stats, we can always go back and update the database.

You've got a pretty sad life?!! I was posting on this forum at 6:00am!!!!!! lol

Seriously, is using save states a pain in the arse? If manually going to the menu at the end of the game & writing stats down doesn't excite people we'll just go with the score yeah?

to save a savestate you press F5 at the 3 stars screen after the game is the easiest way. the file saves wherever the rom is at on your computer.

to save a savestate you press F5 at the 3 stars screen after the game is the easiest way. the file saves wherever the rom is at on your computer.

and then how do you access that information later? Are you happy enuff to take care of this side of things CamKneely?

I will finally finish my single game uploader.. you will be able to go to a page on blitz94.com and upload the game.. it'll spit out some tables with the game's results. (It will not keep track of the overall stats -- it'll just print out stats for the one game, then forget all about the game as soon as you close the page)

I will finally finish my single game uploader.. you will be able to go to a page on blitz94.com and upload the game.. it'll spit out some tables with the game's results. (It will not keep track of the overall stats -- it'll just print out stats for the one game, then forget all about the game as soon as you close the page)

Incredible. Smozoma for MVP!

Hey LA Robbie

Check this out.

I developed it this morning.

Let me know what you think.

hopefully this can be developed on the net or something.

You can update it and post it.

Edited by STONECOLDEAP

That or we can screenshot the stats page

i think the idea was to have stats totals, so if it's text, then larobbie can copy/paste the stats into excel and use formulas to get totals

That or we can screenshot the stats page

If it's not a major problem for people to "screenshot" the stats page & then me or Probob having to put the information into excell manually i'm fine with that

If it's not a major problem for people to "screenshot" the stats page & then me or Probob having to put the information into excell manually i'm fine with that

what stats are you intending to keep track of?

the uploader thing will give player stats, which would save loads of time if you were planning on tracking those

what stats are you intending to keep track of?

the uploader thing will give player stats, which would save loads of time if you were planning on tracking those

I was just thinking it would be nice to keep scorers & assists just to keep record of which players are bossing the league, being used by which coaches.

I was just thinking it would be nice to keep scorers & assists just to keep record of which players are bossing the league, being used by which coaches.

yeah, i think that'd be cool, so i wanted to use it as an extra reason for me to finally finish my 1-game uploader