NHL'94 Forums

Stanley Cup finals-Vancouver Canucks vs Boston Bruins

hokkeefan

Should Schneider have started tonight? Sure looked like it that first period.

Your still a f**king idiot...............,congrats to Boston fans ,its been a long time and now I climb back onto the hate sedins and luongo wagon,I sure hope were not stuck with them for 5 more years,give me more guys with heart over sedin and luongo play. I remember the NJ championships and what Brodeur could do and Luongo is no Brodeur.Anyways Bruins rocked Van .

Edited by hokkeefan

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Congrats to the Bruins and TT.

Luongo continues to prove he is the most overrated un-clutch goalie in the game today. That Brad Marchand is just a freakin stud. what a find.

Congrats to the Bruins and TT.

Luongo continues to prove he is the most overrated un-clutch goalie in the game today. That Brad Marchand is just a freakin stud. what a find.

your still an idiot but yeah Thomas was awsome ,but let this be known !!! I LIVE 700 KM NORTH OF VANCOUVER LOLOL I am not rioting!

Edited by hokkeefan

how is ice an idiot? Luongo is terrible

how is ice an idiot? Luongo is terrible

yeah luongo lost it for us overall in final series along with a couple art ross winners but Icestorm is a antagonistic prick all the time towards me so if u dont notice that for 2 f**king years ,now you may.

Ya my bad hokkee i do antagonize ya a lot. Not that you dont make it easy ALL the time :)

What a final series tho, just plain awesome. Nucks have some work to do on their blueline this off season. Hopefully we can pull Bieksa away from you guys.

Your still a f**king idiot...............,congrats to Boston fans ,its been a long time and now I climb back onto the hate sedins and luongo wagon,I sure hope were not stuck with them for 5 more years,give me more guys with heart over sedin and luongo play. I remember the NJ championships and what Brodeur could do and Luongo is no Brodeur.Anyways Bruins rocked Van .

Thanks bro. I truly feel bad for the Vancouver fans and a few of the players such as Kesler and Bieksa. Those dudes played their asses off. The Sedins were invisible and Luongo played like complete sh*t (although I can't say I'm not happy about that as I really dislike him). He should have stopped all 3 of those goals.

Obviously I'm Boston 1st, then Philly 2nd (long story), but I hope the Canucks win a cup soon. Strong fan base and they deserve it.

Tim Thomas needs a statue! I'm putting one up in front of my house.

Ya my bad hokkee i do antagonize ya a lot. Not that you dont make it easy ALL the time :)

What a final series tho, just plain awesome. Nucks have some work to do on their blueline this off season. Hopefully we can pull Bieksa away from you guys.

ahhh doesnt matter ,i do it to guys as well,doesnt help i put up retarded drunk posts .I dont think they will let bieksa go ,but i dont think they will resign erhoff who was very good in rd 1 and all season ,there will be changes but unfortunately i dont think the sedins or luongo will be moved,poor schneider and canuck fans.Anyways ,my agreement with wifey was when playoffs over ,ITS SOBER TIME -day 1 :lol:

It occurs to me that since MTL won the cup, all the other Canadian teams except TOR have made the finals and lost. EDM, CGY, OTT, VAN... Come on Leafs.. time to join that list...

Wouldn't you want them to win, though? They got a drought to end. :)

buffalo getting some good UFAs? nvm hokke, he's an idiot lol

Edited by Freydey

Dan Hamhuis getting hurt really hurt the Canucks.

976e696de218a5b549986bl.jpg

Trade Keith Ballard.

Get St. Louis Blues Barret Jackman.

Canucks get a power forward like the great Cam Neely! thneelyavidf4.gif

Congrats Cam Neely!

Go Canucks next year!

resultss.jpg

Edited by JeffBC

buffalo getting some good UFAs? nvm hokke, he's an idiot lol

hahahha laugh it up funny boy. This aint the Buffalo team you all remember. we now got $ and WILL be a major player in FA and trades ;)