NHL'94 Forums

GENS 2011 Buddy List File

kingraph

Attached is a buddy list file (.blt) of the 2011 League by division. If you want, save the file, and you import it into AIM. It has the correct AIM names for the members of the league, sorted by division.

Just thought I'd post as some people may find it useful and I do this for myself anyway. Not sure how other people organize their AIM, but I find it useful to group by league/division.

To import, go to Options --> AIM --> Load Buddy List (select the attached file)

FYI, it won't replace your other categories -- meaning, if you already have a person listed in AIM, it will just list them twice. For example, I have Comeback King listed under GENS B Classic and 2011 Central (shows up twice).

UPDATE: Erm, I don't see the attachment (perhaps we're not allowed to attach certain files?), so here's a link:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/10816388/GENS%202011.blt

Edited by kingraph

Attached is a buddy list file (.blt) of the 2011 League by division. If you want, save the file, and you import it into AIM. It has the correct AIM names for the members of the league, sorted by division.

Just thought I'd post as some people may find it useful and I do this for myself anyway. Not sure how other people organize their AIM, but I find it useful to group by league/division.

To import, go to Options --> AIM --> Load Buddy List (select the attached file)

FYI, it won't replace your other categories -- meaning, if you already have a person listed in AIM, it will just list them twice. For example, I have Comeback King listed under GENS B Classic and 2011 Central (shows up twice).

UPDATE: Erm, I don't see the attachment (perhaps we're not allowed to attach certain files?), so here's a link:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/10816388/GENS%202011.blt

The excell file I have lists all coaches, their teams & their AIMS by division. I can't post an excell file on the forum but if you IM me i'll send it to you.

The confirmed coaches list containing everyone's AIM name is also here and in the confirmed coaches thread:

Mav (Detroit) - AIM: Maverickz161@hotmail.com

LARobbie (Anaheim) - AIM: gretzkyonacold

Vocally Caged (Washington) - AIM: vocally caged

Smozoma (TB) - AIM: smozoma

Nationals1 (Toronto) - AIM: chris1knights@hotmail.com

Orangeblack92 (Philadelphia) - AIM: orangeblack92

ProBob (Pittsburgh) - AIM: ProBob38

Kingraph (NY Rangers) - AIM: KingRaph

Dcicon (Boston) - AIM: dcicon5148

Beavers33 (Minnesota) - AIM: mcarthurbsu33

ComebackKing (Chicago) - AIM: comeback king94

Eggink444 (New Jersey) - AIM: eggink444