NHL'94 Forums

any interested Vancouveriens?

Not sure what the guidelines are (didn't see listed as violating the guidelines) and not trying to make this a craigslist but, if any Canucks fans here would like to see this new hat I have for free PM me. Winter helmet style. I hate the Canucks more than Detroit now. I think Canadian mail is pretty cheap for you to cover to see this great hat from the States. Or, in October, I will have family visiting from Toronto and going back just in time for winter. I could give them the hat to bring back to Canada to mail to you in Vancouver. Not sure what would really be cheaper. Long story how I got it. Halifax? hokkee? You've both helped me in the forums, yours for the taking. Anyone? I guess first one who responds takes it.

post-281-067480100 1307279397_thumb.jpg

post-281-058310300 1307279471_thumb.jpg

Not sure what the guidelines are (didn't see listed as violating the guidelines) and not trying to make this a craigslist but, if any Canucks fans here would like to see this new hat I have for free PM me. Winter helmet style. I hate the Canucks more than Detroit now. I think Canadian mail is pretty cheap for you to cover to see this great hat from the States. Or, in October, I will have family visiting from Toronto and going back just in time for winter. I could give them the hat to bring back to Canada to mail to you in Vancouver. Not sure what would really be cheaper. Long story how I got it. Halifax? hokkee? You've both helped me in the forums, yours for the taking. Anyone? I guess first one who responds takes it.

looks pretty cool,hey shaft ,are you sure your fellow quebecians wont stab you in the back or gang beat you if they see it,lol.

I'll pay the shipping and throw in a tip if you send it to Montreal

you're not going to burn it are you? so far it's between you and hokee. you did respond first. maybe you two guys talk it out and let me know? or you play a game for it lol. anyway shaft man, let me know. see ya