NHL'94 Forums

Scheduling

dcicon5148

Any chance you guys can just post a master schedule that includes every game that needs to be played? It would make things a lot easier.

http://forum.nhl94.com/index.php?/topic/13107-western-division-schedule/

I also have everything in an excell document which you can grab off me on AIM

that is meaningless, can you just post the entire schedule

F@#! me some people like moaning on this site! lol

I fail to see how it's meaningless. That schedule in the link shows you every game in your division, plus which coaches you have to play against, and where, in the other two divisions.................couldn't be simpler could it?!! What's the problem?!!! As they say down here "Hey-Zues!"

If you want to see the other division schedules go to their threads.

I'll try to work out how to zip the excell document too! lol

F@#! me some people like moaning on this site! lol

I fail to see how it's meaningless. That schedule in the link shows you every game in your division, plus which coaches you have to play against, and where, in the other two divisions.................couldn't be simpler could it?!! What's the problem?!!! As they say down here "Hey-Zues!"

If you want to see the other division schedules go to their threads.

I'll try to work out how to zip the excell document too! lol

just copy and paste all division schedules like you do the standings so it's in one place and i don't need to check 3 posts to see my games,,, jeez, this isn't that complicated.

just copy and paste all division schedules like you do the standings so it's in one place and i don't need to check 3 posts to see my games,,, jeez, this isn't that complicated.

Oh my god. Ur right, this isn't that complicated. U have in the western division schedule each game to be played, home and away.

Beneath the division games you have a list of the teams and coaches from the other divisions, and where you have to play them (home or away).

So, by going to the western schedule thread you can see a) which games are still to be played within your division and B ) if there's no result already posted, who you have still to play in the other divisions.

Am I the only one seeing this? Why would you need to look in 3 different places to see which games you have to play?...................jeez

Edited by LA Robbie

This is why i suggested putting "you" in the inter-division games in the list, so people would understand better, because people don't read stuff. :)

I used to think, "man, why doesn't anyone read anything I write for Blitz league, I always need to answer questions that I've answered on the forum already"

But then I realized when I was in other leagues that I didn't read everything either, hehe.

This is why i suggested putting "you" in the inter-division games in the list, so people would understand better, because people don't read stuff. :)

I used to think, "man, why doesn't anyone read anything I write for Blitz league, I always need to answer questions that I've answered on the forum already"

But then I realized when I was in other leagues that I didn't read everything either, hehe.

OK, is that part not clear to everyone then? Where is says, for example: "WESTERN @ EASTERN" and below it shows each team name from the other division, that means YOU have to play 1 game against each of those eastern division teams @ their arena. When you've played your game against a coach and posted the score i'll post the result on the schedule so everyone can see it's been played.

Is that pretty clear now? There's no need to look anywhere else for games. they're all there on the western schedule. Sorry for the confusion people but I think it's one of those things that whatever system u use it wont be clear to everyone. To me this one seems simple, but maybe something different will look simple to you, but confuse me.

I think this works well. It may not be up to the standard of other, more experienced guys here, but hey, I stepped up & got this 2011 league running after so many talked about wanting it, so i'm happy enough with that!