NHL'94 Forums

CHECKPOINT 2 IN THE 2011 LEAGUE

LA Robbie

Hi Everyone.

Checkpoint two in the GENS 2011 league is this Sunday 12th June. Each coach needs to have played 8 games by the end of Sunday to meet the checkpoint.

We have guys on the waiting list so we need to know if some players intend to continue or not. A number of players have been pretty inactive & I haven't heard from you to say that you're still committed to the league. If you're not going to play it'll be much easier if you just drop me a message here on the forum, or on AIM and that'll allow me to get someone else in a touch earlier.

Can these coaches please message me ASAP to let me know if they intend to continue. I'm happy for you to play 4 or 5 this weekend & catch up the rest next week if you're definitely committed, but I need to know:

FREDEY

NATIONALS1

SMOZOMA

BEAVERS33

THE RUSSIAN ROCKET

I appreciate your help in keeping things running on schedule.

Other guys who need to catch up games this weekend & the coming week please (Obviously I understand Dragon & BoKnows only just joined:

EGGINK

VOCALLY CAGED

DRAGON

DCICON

BOKNOWSNHL94

The playoffs start on Monday 4th July 2011. As in classic, anyone with games unplayed will lose points from their total, potentially affecting playoff positions.

Thanks a lot guys and as always thanks for making this a great season so far!

Edited by LA Robbie