NHL'94 Forums

TEAMS AVAILABLE IN THE GENS 2011 LEAGUE

LA Robbie

We have 3 places available in the GENS 2011 LEAGUE for anyone interested in taking up the challenge.

We don't suggest this league for newbies. There's a high percentage of "A" and advanced "B" players in the league so it's extremely competitive (I've just finished my first classic season here & i'm 2-10-0 right now!). If you're not an experienced player it could be a demoralising experience if you're not careful.

The only other thing we ask is that we get your 100% commitment to the league please. If you say you want to enter be sure you can do it, and that you really do want to do it. It's very frustrating for other guys in the league when others join & then go missing without any comunication.

If you're interested the follwoing teams are available:

DALLAS STARS (Record 1-0-0)

TORONTO MAPLE LEAFS (Record 1-0-0)

Minnesota Wild (Record 0-1-0)

Interested players can respond to this thread or contact me on AIM - gretzkyonacold, or ProBob on probob38. We need your username on here, your AIM username and which team you'd like.

We look forward to welcoming you to the league.

No more team ?

I need to chat to danlizhot today to confirm if he's definitely dropping out, or if he was just feeling a bit frustrated! lol

If he's going to leave you can have Tampa Bay.

I will take over tampa for you guys if you need a veteran in this league

Cool, well as I said to Maitrefun, first of all I need to confirm that Danlizhot wants to drop. I think he was just feeling a bit frustrated yesterday! lol

Maitrefun will be first on the list, then you Carse. The only other thing is that Tampa Bay are currently bottom of their division with something like 11 or 12 games still to play. I think it's more than possible for them to still finish second place & qualify for the "A" playoffs, but obviously what we wouldn't want to happen is for you to end up in the "B" playoffs through Tampa not having enough games to save themselves and then obviously you being grouped with guys you shouldn't be with.

I'll let you both know when I get confirmation off of Dan. Thanks

Lol, I just saw my cup chances flash before my eyes.

not if carse gets tb

Just to make everyone aware, AngryJay has expressed an interest in taking a team should one become available.

At the current time both Hokkeefan (played yesterday) & Stonecoldeap have informed me they're continuing, but have just had job/house/life changes recently so haven't been so available. Comeback King I haven't heard from but it seems very strange as he's been ever present, commited & very enthusiastic since before the classic season. I'm convinced if he were dropping he'd have had the courtesy to drop a line.

Everyone else is actively playing still so we're all good. I'll be monitoring those inactive players this week to see if there is an opening for AJ.