NHL'94 Forums

KINGRAPH - 1ST TO 100 GOALS!

LA Robbie

Congratulations to KingRaph for reaching this amazing milestone! He's taken just 19 games to hit exactly 100 goals with the NY Rangers in the GENS 2011 league. That's an average of about 5.3 goals per game!

The Rangers currently sit top of the Central Division with an 18-3-0 record, and 3 regular season games left to play. Now lets be clear about this. This is a TOUGH league, full of "A" players and experienced "B" players. There are few easy games, so anyone who can go 18-3-0 is having an awesome season!

KingRaph is now mathematically guarenteed at least 2nd spot in the Division, meaning he'll definitely be playing in the "A" playoffs, post season.

There are a few guys that could still better NY's regular season record - Boston under Dcicon are on a 10 game winning streak at the top of the Western Division (12-2-0), Washington under Vocally caged have only suffered 1 OT loss in 13 games so far at the top of the Eastern Division (12-0-1), and Flamingpavelbure has played a host of games so far this weekend, currently sitting 4th in the Western Division with a 7-1-1 record.

We'll see in the next 2 weeks if any of them can top KingRaph, and reach 100 goals scored quicker than 19 games!

Something's up with your math dude-- I can't be 18-3 and played 19 games.

According to my record -- I've played 20 games, and scored 105 goals, record 17-3. I have a games left with TB (DanLizHot) and WAS (VC). Let me know if you want me to send you my info so you can box back to your records.

Now that there is a goal benchmark, prepare for some RAPON!

Something's up with your math dude-- I can't be 18-3 and played 19 games.

According to my record -- I've played 20 games, and scored 105 goals, record 17-3. I have a games left with TB (DanLizHot) and WAS (VC). Let me know if you want me to send you my info so you can box back to your records.

Now that there is a goal benchmark, prepare for some RAPON!

lol. It was early when I wrote this!!!!!! hahaha

You've played 19. You're 16-3-0. No idea why I wrote 18! I have down on the standings that you've scored 100 & conceded 52 but i'll go through the results & check later. The past week has been manic with all the games that have been played so i'm not at all surprised if i've made some mistakes!

EDIT: I've checked through all the results i've recorded & have 19 results for you, not 20, so who was the game against that you think i've missed? I'll have a look through the forum results this afternoon & check it out.

OK, I have here that you've still to play Washington & Tampa Bay at home, and LA away to complete.

Basically when everyone completes i'll be going through every team's results to check that I have goal difference & eveerything correct before we determine the seedings. It's all being inputted manually & there have been so many games going on these past 8 days that i'm bound to have made some mistakes.

Edited by LA Robbie

I played LA (boknows). Think the final was 5-4, or 6-5. It's posted and confirmed.

OK, i'll look back through the records & find it. Like I said, i'm surprised really some mistakes haven't happened before as there's so much information being inputted manually, usually late at night or early in the morning! Thanks for letting me know

OK, found it. All updated & in the standings. Ur 17-3-0, 106 scored, so you actually reached 102 after 19 games!

................things are so much easier in the middle of the day than first or last thing! lol