NHL'94 Forums

DALLAS STARS AVAILABLE

LA Robbie

Due to Hokkee's switch to night shifts, the Dallas Stars are now available in the Central Division of the GENS 2011 league. Sorry to lose you Hokkee.

They currently have a 4-7-2 record from 13 games and have 9 more regular season games to play before we start the playoffs.

It's first come, first served. All we ask is that you commit to finishing the season, out of respect for the other guys in the league. No time wasters please! lol

Let me or ProBob know if you want them!

LA Robbie AIM: gretzkyonacold

ProBob AIM: probob38

Due to Hokkee's switch to night shifts, the Dallas Stars are now available in the Central Division of the GENS 2011 league. Sorry to lose you Hokkee.

They currently have a 4-7-2 record from 13 games and have 9 more regular season games to play before we start the playoffs.

It's first come, first served. All we ask is that you commit to finishing the season, out of respect for the other guys in the league. No time wasters please! lol

Let me or ProBob know if you want them!

LA Robbie AIM: gretzkyonacold

ProBob AIM: probob38

My machine is broke down for 2 more days and then im available a bit on weekends but usually I get back at 3 am and sleep untill 11am then leave at 2:30 pm .So I guess I could probably keep them and chip away the remaining games for the next 2 days and then a bit on the weekend unless they want me to work this weekend since its broke down.