NHL'94 Forums

SNESOT.com NHL '94 "Bench" Tournament

xot82

C'mon guys! There are new people you could go against!

Edited by RedWingDevil

Here is a ROM I edited out of boredom. I thought about how many of the bench players never see ice time. I deleted all the "best line" players. Yes, that means no Lemieux, Selanne, Roenick and so on. Using the website http://www.hockey-reference.com, I tried to manage the line changes the best I can by using the player positions that were given. A couple of names were changed to correct spelling. Anaheim and Florida players now have more accurate jersey numbers. Only 3 players had the wrong shooting hand, for example Tony Amonte(NYR) is now Left handed instead of Right. I have an Excel spreadsheet with the teams, team ratings, players, players overall and players info.

This ROM will be used in the next tournament held here: Snesot.com Bench Tournament(created by xot82)

Must register with the site and post team picks in the forum: "Bench" team selection

Download the Final Edition ROM and spreadsheet below:

"nhl94bench" ROM and spreadsheet

Please signup, deadline is TODAY(June 26, 2011)!!!

Edited by rc69fab

Don't be afraid of using the bench guys! If anything, you'll learn something new. :)