NHL'94 Forums

HHOF 2011 Inductees

orangeblack92

Ed Belfour

Joe Niewendyk

Doug Gilmour

Mark Howe

All deserving imo.

Theres a reason M Howe has been eligible but not put into HHOF for 13 years.He was a runner up for norris 3 times but never won it.Would be a nice story because he is the son of the great Gordie Howe but he cant get in just cause of that.I think there are guys who should've been inducted before him, and still have'nt been.

Runner up for the Norris 3 times.. that means for a period of time, he was the 2nd best D in the whole league.. that sounds worthy to me! He lost out to Coffey and Bourque in 85-86/86-87. Maybe people don't give him enough credit, because he was Gordie Howe's son. He also spent 6 years in the WHA.. 107 points in his last season... he was 6th in GOALS that season, and had 3 points less than this guy named Wayne Gretzky :D.

Runner up for the Norris 3 times.. that means for a period of time, he was the 2nd best D in the whole league.. that sounds worthy to me! He lost out to Coffey and Bourque in 85-86/86-87. Maybe people don't give him enough credit, because he was Gordie Howe's son. He also spent 6 years in the WHA.. 107 points in his last season... he was 6th in GOALS that season, and had 3 points less than this guy named Wayne Gretzky :D.

so that means luongo should be inducted right now ,hes been runner up for vezina twice :lol: ,i think this group of people who put these guys in are screwed in head

If Mark Howe had played his whole career in the NHL, he probably would have had close to or over 1000 points... as a defenseman... (sure it's the 80's, but still!). Top 10 all time, that would be. I can't hold this induction against him : )