NHL'94 Forums

2on2 Classic League

dan_lizhot

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

awww, bummer.... Nothing like a little 2on2 to settle our differences... lol Right now I'm beginning to feel like Phil Kessel at the All Star Game draft. Anyone want to be my teammate? The cheese stands alone I guess. I'll see if I can find someone Dan and I'll get back to you. I was just joking earlier.

I'll play if u want

I'll play if u want

yeah! Dan, If it's not too late, can I se réunir avec with Robbie? At least give me an 'A' for effort. It took me awhile to find that phrase online.

ok

La Robbie/comeback king in choose your team please

Bo/carse in with Quebec

Ill do a new schedule. Ill waiting to start the league for the next monday. If another team want to join, i need to know before next monday.

Thanks

ok

La Robbie/comeback king in choose your team please

I'm guessing Comeback would want CHI if available? If not i'll happily go with LA, NYR, BUF...........whatever you want comeback

Rules update :

- Each team play 4 games vs conference opponent and 2 games vs the other conference opponent;

Standing update :

The standing is on the first post.

Remaining game update :

The remaining game is on the fist post.

Checkpoint system update :

The first checkpoint is monday the 18 july 11:59.59

dude those confs are ridic, finals will be a romp from by west.

and 40 gms?? this is insane

20 gms in 2on2 is usually a miracle to get in

need some flexibility, its extremely hard to get 4 guys on same time.

i hope this works well, but been in many 2on2 touries where this has never worked lol.

Hey Guys,

Really sorry to do this, but I need to pull out of 2on2. I hate doing it after signing up and giving my commitment, but i'm currently working more hours during the summer, have more travel time, and less time with my family each day. I'm shattered when I get home from work each day & can really only see me be able to play when I happen to have a chance, rather than being able to firmly say "I can play these days at these times".

Really sorry, but hopefully after completing classic & then running 2011 these past 6 weeks everyone knows my commitment to this community. Just something has to give right now i'm afraid. Would rather write this message now & piss people off than say nothing & just not be around to play the games.

Hopefully there's someone who would like to pair up with Comeback in my place?

Sorry to let Comeback & the rest of you guys down, but I just can't commit like I thought.

Edited by LA Robbie

Hey Guys,

Really sorry to do this, but I need to pull out of 2on2. I hate doing it after signing up and giving my commitment, but i'm currently working more hours during the summer, have more travel time, and less time with my family each day. I'm shattered when I get home from work each day & can really only see me be able to play when I happen to have a chance, rather than being able to firmly say "I can play these days at these times".

Really sorry, but hopefully after completing classic & then running 2011 these past 6 weeks everyone knows my commitment to this community. Just something has to give right now i'm afraid. Would rather write this message now & piss people off than say nothing & just not be around to play the games.

Hopefully there's someone who would like to pair up with Comeback in my place?

Sorry to let Comeback & the rest of you guys down, but I just can't commit like I thought.

no worries dude it's completely understandable.