NHL'94 Forums

Congrats to ComebackKing....GENS B champion!

halifax

Congrats ,hit me up for exhis ,im the gateway from B to A ahahha,wupp my ass and your on your way to A lg :lol:

LOOOL hokkey you never cease to amaze.

As for comeback getting a shot a A lg he does but i really dont think he's ready for it just yet with the level of skill in A IMO.

Anyways comeback kudos to your B championship

As for comeback getting a shot a A lg he does but i really dont think he's ready for it just yet with the level of skill in A IMO.

Well unless he's playing with a lesser team (sort of the next rung down from Chicago, Buffalo, Detroit, Montreal), what's the point of staying in B. If you're B champ you want to test yourself & advance.

thanks guys. Pearate played a tough game and the series was way closer than what the scores say. I got lucky. I really did. For whatever reason Mogilny and Lafontaine couldn't hit the broadside of a barn with their one timers, and instead shot them over the net on a few occasions. That would of been the difference in game two and the last one. It had to be super frustrating to do everything right on your end. Plus Belfour heard rumblings he was going to get inducted into the Hall of Fame and played out of his mind.

I appreciate what everyone did to get this league running this year and who helped me out- Halifax, Choas, and Smozo come to mind, and everyone else who I might of missed. I joined in '06 and took on the online computer challenge in '11. I've learned so much more with computers and feel more comfortable using the programs. I really thought I would never play online. I thought I was just going to continue to kick ass on the genesis for the rest of my life. But it's weird. The more technological you get, the less personal humans become. (ex. text messaging) As this online play is awesome and easier, now my friends and I don't get together anymore to play each other and drink beer. I don't get to wear my lucky Nordiques jersey with my Blackhawk Indian headdress. Which I wore against Kingraph in game 7 and all the games against Pearate, not the headdress just the jersey. Sorry guys, you didn't stand a chance when I wear that thing.

I will be here to help any noobs who might be reading this out if you have any questions on how to get started. If I can do this anyone can. We got some good rookies this year like Kingraph who I hate losing too for some reason. As far as playing in 'A' goes, I'm not even thinking about it right now. There are guys who were here before me first and kingraph. I can be patient. Plus I did have the Hawks. But I did pick San Jose in my top 4? teams because I like challenges. Kinda how Zalex chose Tampa Bay. That really makes things harder.

I don't get to wear my lucky Nordiques jersey with my Blackhawk Indian headdress. Which I wore against Kingraph in game 7 and all the games against Pearate, not the headdress just the jersey. Sorry guys, you didn't stand a chance when I wear that thing.

Lmao, now I know the real reason Courtnall kept hitting them posts!