NHL'94 Forums

SUNDAY 7/3/11 - FINAL CHECKPOINT IN THE 2011 LEAGUE

LA Robbie

Just to remind everyone, tomorrow, Sunday 7/3/11 is the final day of the GENS 2011 league regular season.

Anyone failing to complete by..........well, by the time I wake up & check the forums on Monday morning, will lose 1 point from their league total for each game not played, which could obviously affect playoff seedings.

If you were unaware, I have Montreal now to finish up their season. I think I still have 4 or 5 to play. I'll be online & available from about 2pm CT on Sunday and for the rest of the evening.

If you're looking for someone you can post your availability in this thread.

Everyone's so close, lets get 100% played guys!

Guest Houli

c'mon guys. Let's get those games in. These guys do a lot of hard work running these different leagues.

YEAH! c'mon FN slackers! play your games!

Just a few hours left to get the final games played. Most notably Orangeblack needs to win his final 2 to qualify for the A playoffs, Cory Gibson needs to win his final games to get out of the "toilet bowl", Pearate can also qualify for the A playoffs with a few more wins, and everyone else can improve their playoff seedings.

No one has more than 3 to play now, so lets get it done guys!