NHL'94 Forums

WASHINGTON CAPITALS - No.1 SEED IN THE 2011 LEAGUE PLAYOFFS!

LA Robbie

Congratulations to Vocally Caged whose Washington Capitals have finished the GENS 2011 regular season as the No.1 seed in the "A" playoffs, starting next week.

Wins tonight at home to Pittsburgh (6-3) and Montreal (6-5) mean the Caps finish with an incredible 19-2-1 record and 39 points, ahead of Dcicon's Boston (38 points) and KingRaph's NY Rangers (36 points). Everyone knows the quality of the field involved in this league, so these guys have really shown their quality by amassing so many points over the 22 games. Along with Carse who has won 9 in a row since joining the league, these are the guys to watch in the playoffs for sure!

Congratulations to VC for pulling out the results he needed to take 1st seed, and to everyone else involved in an awesome regular season.

IMPORTANT I have granted Orangeblack a 24 hour extension to play his games against Montreal & Los Angeles on account of him being sick. Although I feel 5 weeks is sufficient to play 22 games he needs the points to qualify for the "A" playoffs, so has no reason not to play. Therefore, the extension also applies to the handful of other games that need to be played to complete the season, between Buffalo & Minnesota, and games including San Jose, Dallas, Pittsburgh & New Jersey.

Please get these games played guys, as they're going to affect the playoff seedings. Please respect the other league members.

Thanks to all of you for your awesome commitment!

So as of right now, who am I playing in the first round? Considering if orange/black doesn't pass me. And if he does, I'm in the 'B' bowl then? If I'm understanding this right?