NHL'94 Forums

Gens 2011 Player Stats and Awards

PRoBob38

One lesson I learned from doing these stats: Don't cram at the last minute.

Anyway, not going to dick around with some long intro, let's get to the awards.

ART ROSS

The winner of the Art Ross trophy, or the player with the most regular season points, is...

Brandon Dubinsky of the New York Rangers, under coach Kingraph. Finishing with 46 points, 23 goals and 23 assists. He edges out teammate Artem Anisimov by a margin of 3 points, and Boston superstar David Krejci by 4 points.

MAURICE "ROCKET" RICHARD

The winner of the Maurice "Rocket" Richard trophy, awared to the play who finishes with the most regular season goals, is...

Another New York Ranger. Artem Anisimov. This one was extremely close. Anisimov edges out David Krejci by just one goal, as they scored 33 and 32, respectively.

James Norris Memorial Trophy

This award goes to the best defenseman in the league. Obviously, we have no way of really judging who really was the best defenseman in the game, but this award will go to the defenseman who finished with most points of all other players of the same position. The winner, good God this was hard to find, not many offensive minded defensemen in this league, is...

Dennis Seidenberg. After falling just short of the Art Ross and Rocket trophies, dcicon's Bruins finally have one to take him. He finished with 2 goals and 10 assists, edging out Seabrook from Chicago by one point.

Congrats to the coaches of the award winners. I attempted to attatch the file that contained all the player stats of every team, but it wouldn't let me. I'll post some mentionable totals below, and I can tell anybody anything they'd like to know about the stats of their team or any team. Or I could email you the file if anybody would like to see it.

Edited by PRoBob38