NHL'94 Forums

Congrats to Grayto....SNES A Champion!

halifax

His first classic league title and his third SNES title overall in his last 5 seasons. After going 36-4 (second best record in history for classic on this site), he then went 16-3 in the playoffs. A dominating season!

Congrats...............and in beating the previously "undisputed World Champion" you can add that title to your signature too!!!!

Congrats Grayto!

We have never played against each other.

I'd like to play you for these 2 (1-Night Event) titles next hopefully soon.

This Sunday is good for me.

Monday thru Thursday is good for me after 7:30 PM Pacific time.

Grayto when is a good day or time for you?

Please sign up here.

Snes NHL '94 5min Periods Best Of 7 Game Series Offsides Off

http://forum.nhl94.com/index.php?/topic/4627-snes-nhl-94-5min-periods-best-of-7-game-series-offsides-off/page__pid__106199__st__60#entry106199

Snes NHL '94 5min Periods Best Of 7 Game Series Offsides On

http://forum.nhl94.com/index.php?/topic/4625-snes-nhl-94-5min-periods-best-of-7-game-series-offsides-on/page__pid__106200__st__30#entry106200

Edited by JeffBC

Thanks again everybody for another great season. Good to see a lot of new faces mixing it up with the vets and doing well. As always mucn appreciation to Halifax and Chaos for their excellent work.

JeffBC, I know I've never played you and it bothers when I know there are good players whom I've never played. Unfortunately, I don't know what my situation is going to be in terms of connections for the next little while, but I'm always up for a game.

For the kids out there, just keep playing and keep learning, and always play with honour, because you never lose if you play with honour.

GGS

Grayto

Edited by Grayto