• Adam Oates & Brett Hull
    • Teemu Selanne & Paul Kariya
    • Jeremy Roenick & Steve Larmer
    • Doug Gilmour & Dave Andreychuk
    • Raymond Bourque & Cam Neely
    • Steve Yzerman & Brendan Shanahan
    • Mike Bossy & Brian Trottier
    • Eric Lindros & Mark Recchi

I picked gretz and kurri. I saw grabbed this quote from wiki.

"Despite not always playing on the same team, Gretzky assisted on 364 of Kurri's 601 career goals, while Kurri had an assist on 196 Gretzky goals."

I wouldn't consider Bourque/Neely a duo since one plays defense and one plays forward. Great players absolutely, but not a duo.

I would've included the Sedins on this list. Watching those guys play together, there's not many other duos that have the chemistry those guys have. They've already played 10 seasons together and each have won a scoring title.

Nice poll bud.

Yea sure Gretzky and Kurri were good but nobody was allowed to hit Wayne. Unwritten rule around the whole League. He had all day with the puck most of the time. Nobody challenged him like Mario. Don't get me wrong, of course Wayne has the records but I think Mario was a better hockey player. Wayne got lucky being real good on top of playing in that era where goalies flopped around like fishes out of water and couldn't stop beach balls. These two guys below played in the physical period of the NHL and were still getting the job done amongst all the open ice hits, grabbing, holding, slashing days.

Edited by Comeback_King

I wouldn't consider Bourque/Neely a duo since one plays defense and one plays forward. Great players absolutely, but not a duo.

Totally agree.

But since I'm from Boston and felt like being a homer...I voted for them anyways.

:)