NHL'94 Forums

(1)IceStormnhl94 vs (8)Hokkeefan result

hokkeefan

All I can say is that it was an elite series with 2or3 ots and all 1 goal gms .IceStorm tied it with 34 seconds left in gm 7 and then lemiuex won the draw and ended up getting it to modano on the wing and he shot down the side and desperately through it out front and 66 come out of nowhere and buried the 1 timer from highh slot with 7 seconds left in gm 7.

GGS!!

Guest Houli

CRAZY! the president trophy winner is out in 1st round by the 8th seed!

P.S. to icestorm:next time keep the focus on your series and do not meddle in other series! hahahaha :lol:

Congrats hokkee! U can be the next champion! B)

oops not all were 1 goal gms,he won game 5, 7-5 i think and i won gm 6, 7-2,I take alot of enjoyment out of beating guys like aj and icestorm in playoffs cause these guys are obviously elite guys and im ranked as a big time loser haahha

oops not all were 1 goal gms,he won game 5, 7-5 i think and i won gm 6, 7-2,I take alot of enjoyment out of beating guys like aj and icestorm in playoffs cause these guys are obviously elite guys and im ranked as a big time loser haahha

but i guess that comes from my drinking too much,the problem is im like the nucks,we take out the best right away then choke when we go on lol,im not bragging i won ,i played my very best and was sober and it was like 5 years ago when we used to battle .I lost to ice in gm 7 with bure a few years back to ice

WHAT THE GA

Hokkey was the worst offensive team in the playoff. Icestorm had the most wins in the entire lg (42)

But asstorm known to chokon in playoff.

---

Those playoff looks great so far, some nice upsets like in last BLITZ.

Edited by Zalex