NHL'94 Forums

2011 A finals results

Carse

Tampa completes the great run with a sweep of brother and cross country opponent LA. It was a good series, but Tampa's forwards ultimately were too much for LA and secured the cup for the Lightning.

Game results and videos to come soon!

Edited by Carse

Congrats to Carse - GENS 2011 LEAGUE Season 1 Champion! Well deserved.

Congrats too to Boknowsnhl94 for a great season & superb playoffs. Probably hurts more to lose to your brother, but to make the final from No.4 seed is still something to be proud of.

Thanks for being part of a great season guys.

Congrats to Carse (again) -- arguably the most dominant player in '94 right now. I believe you lost ONE game since taking over? Sick. The bar is set pretty damn high right now...a great inspiration for a lot of us to learn, practice and get better. Can't wait to see the vids!

Congrats to Carse (again) -- arguably the most dominant player in '94 right now. I believe you lost ONE game since taking over? Sick. The bar is set pretty damn high right now...a great inspiration for a lot of us to learn, practice and get better. Can't wait to see the vids!

As soon as Bo gets the games to me I can start working on the vids.

As soon as Bo gets the games to me I can start working on the vids.

I figured it would be appropriate and be super slow, just like my fat ass team as TB forwards kept flying by me through the zone.

Carse or Bo,

Please can someone post the results of this series. Thanks.

Bo - Those videos u sent me had an error & I can't watch them. Did you send them to Dcicon too?