NHL'94 Forums

Videos Section

kingraph

I'm throwing out a suggestion that I'm sure has been made before -- can we get a dedicated section in the forums for posting links to/embedding NHL'94 videos? There's a bunch of stuff out there on YouTube, as well as the GDL site itself I found, but it's not well-organized. I think having this section would provide a lot of value to the community without much trouble.

This would be for videos solely depicting the NHL'94 game. Something like:

Videos

GENS

- Full Games

* Classic

* GDL

- Season 5

* Blitz

- Season 6

"A" Semi-Finals

"B" Finals

- Season 5

"A" Finals

* Other

- Compilations

- Single Highlight

- Tutorial

Something like that.

Great idea. A question: Yesterday Bo sent me 2 GENS playback videos of the 2011 finals. I tried to play them but when I go to "netplay" "playback" it just says "error refreshing list" and the files are nowhere to be seen.

I put them in the GENS folder, but I can't see them in the playback list.

Something simple i've not done? Do I need to put the files somewhere else?

Thanks for the help

Great idea. A question: Yesterday Bo sent me 2 GENS playback videos of the 2011 finals. I tried to play them but when I go to "netplay" "playback" it just says "error refreshing list" and the files are nowhere to be seen.

Thanks for the help

create a 'records' file in the same directory where your ROMs are, then put the KREC files in there.

Thanks for the help

I can do these if needed. But smoz's suggestion should help.

I can do these if needed. But smoz's suggestion should help.

If it's not too complicated & the info is available i'll happily convert them & put them on youtube, but if it's a simple job for you please feel free!

If it's not too complicated & the info is available i'll happily convert them & put them on youtube, but if it's a simple job for you please feel free!

It takes some work, but it's not too bad once you've done it a few times. Here are my instructions. There are easier/quicker ways to do it, I think, but the instructions cover the way I do it.

Orrrrrrrrrr

You record your playback with hypercam.

oh yeah

i always dismissed that in the past because my computer wasn't fast enough to get 30fps so the video always sucked. with modern multicore systems, that shouldn't be problem...

someone try playing with hypercam