NHL'94 Forums

Original 6 Banners

CoachMac

First I just want to thank you guys for this site and the helpful quick answers I have gotten for each of my questions. I am not a tech savvy guy but I am now successfully making roms with NOSE. I am completely lost on the other stuff. The only thing I really want to be able to do that NOSE doesn't do is change the Banners I don't even need to edit them. I just want to change say Buffalo to Boston. I am using NHLPA 93 and I am making an Original 6 rom. 40's, 50's, 60's, 70's. So the 24 teams will be 4 of each of the Original 6. I have the names changed but the Banners are bugging me.

Is there an easy fix just to change out say Buffalo, Calgary and Hartford and Edmonton all to Boston and so forth with each of the original 6?

Thanks!

• 10 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Could you do it and post it on here?

I also have a 1973 rom but Calgary needs to be changed to Atlanta and San Jose to California.

Are you up to that as well.

Hi CoachMac. Could you send me the rom once you've made all the changes in NOSE? Then I can switch the banners for you. Please post exactly which banners you'd like to switch, and which banners you want in their place. And I can do it for you. You can send the rom either through here or my email is nhlpa93easn@yahoo.com