NHL'94 Forums

Classic League Fall 2011 Registration

chaos

I see you signed up for GENS C. I'm okay with that...we can leave you there...your streak is over. ;)

ya i put myself in for gens C I plan on playing every game drunker than hokkeefan while using the keyboard with my left hand only

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah good point so many ppl have won it with calgary and buffalo in back to back years.. Ive used Florida and sj before and stuck it out unlike someone who cant even play out a full season with philly :blink:

The example is a kind of worst-case scenario for zalex :)

But typically this way of choosing teams will give most players one of their top team choices. It turned out bad for zalex in this example because he picked the teams all the other players wanted, like picking CHI, MTL, DET.. and picking no middle teams.

It's advantageous to spread your picks out, to take a few top teams and then your favourite medium teams, rather than just selecting the 10 best teams. Your position in the draft will decide if you get one of those top teams, and if you are farther down the list, then you'll probably get one of your medium teams.

At least.. i hope that's how it works out :D

I would be interested in seeing the lists and the results to see if we can quantify the 'team satisfaction.' I have a longer example in another thread, though, and i think it turned out really well, way more people got one of their top 5 teams than if we did it the old way..

Ah, here's the old example

Oh, the biggest advantage of this method is that FOURTEEN of 30 coaches actually got their first team choice, which I think is great. Coaches who didn't get one of their top 5 teams usually picked all powerhouse teams.

You rock bud.

It's important to let as many people know as possible.

I spammed my entire work's database. That's 40000+ employees. I'll likely be fired when I return from vacation but if we get an extra 50 players, then the price paid was worth it.

yeah good point so many ppl have won it with calgary and buffalo in back to back years.. Ive used Florida and sj before and stuck it out unlike someone who cant even play out a full season with philly :blink:

Yeah but you asked for them.

I don't think PHI was even in my 10 choices...

It's important to let as many people know as possible.

I spammed my entire work's database. That's 40000+ employees. I'll likely be fired when I return from vacation but if we get an extra 50 players, then the price paid was worth it.

Can't we help in some way? I know there's Xot82's site. I think some of these guys could join.

Can't we help in some way? I know there's Xot82's site. I think some of these guys could join.

Spam everyone you know in Mexico bud...get them hooked on nhl94.

Spam everyone you know in Mexico bud...get them hooked on nhl94.

ur joking right?

OMGA

in!

If no one minds, I wish to test my connection on Gens again. I want to see if it can still hold up or not. If it does, I can work on a compromise just in case.

why would anyone join A when they obviously can't even win a single playoff game against me? Perhaps I should sit this season out to let someone else enjoy the A title

yay you swept me after too many beers,sober hokkee might win 1 hehe,I did take out the coach with best record with the heaviest team ever in gdl ,id rather have a chance to play you again rather than win against newer guys.I can beat guys in A ,maybe not you, but anyways ....go f**k yourself carse! you champion d**khead hehehe

If no one minds, I wish to test my connection on Gens again. I want to see if it can still hold up or not. If it does, I can work on a compromise just in case.

Were you able to figure out what that other ISP was, that was really good? The one you were borrowing WiFi from that gave you a great connection.. i think PingTest.net reported it as Chihuaha Tel or something like that. You should try to find the company and switch to it.

Anyway, hope your connection works.

The spamming of the nhl94 world is completed.

If you did not receive an email, it's likely because of one or two reasons.

1.It went to your junk mail and you emptied that folder without reading it.

2.You no longer use the email address linked to your forum user account.

The spamming of the nhl94 world is completed.

If you did not receive an email, it's likely because of one or two reasons.

1.It went to your junk mail and you emptied that folder without reading it.

2.You no longer use the email address linked to your forum user account.

its funny that i got the email considering that i cant do anything about it LOL

*Flame shield activate*

30 + Gens coaches and 25 + Snes Coaches - great job Halifax !

Thanks bud. Last season we had 76 players...44 GENS and 32 SNES.

The most we've had in one season was 84 total. The most GENS we had was 56 in one season and 36 for SNES. However those were also during the days when we didn't have to confirm any players...as long as you registered you were in. We would've had over 90 players last year if we still went by those rules.

Hopefully we can break it this year bud.

I don't know why you hang out here anymore. You're banned from everything.

Well im not banned from eveything cuz im still posting right? Till that gets taken away then you can rightfully say im banned from everything fbp or should i say flaming homo? LOL

Well im not banned from eveything cuz im still posting right? Till that gets taken away then you can rightfully say im banned from everything fbp or should i say flaming homo? LOL

Yeah right.

No I meant what's the point? Whine about every league you've been banned? No one will ever play you again.

Witt needs context b***h. Learn it.

Yeah right.

No I meant what's the point? Whine about every league you've been banned? No one will ever play you again.

Witt needs context b***h. Learn it.

why so serious? and yes i've been banned in every lg but only for a season so far till anyone says otherwise. as for no one ever wanting to play me again well i don't know about that

• 2 weeks later...