NHL'94 Forums

Classic League Fall 2011 Registration

chaos

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm almost wondering if we should make it 50 games if the league keeps getting bigger in the coming years. At least as an experiment.

I'm almost wondering if we should make it 50 games if the league keeps getting bigger in the coming years. At least as an experiment.

I am thinking you could have everyone play each team 4 times but then on the site you can give a possibility of 6 games each. If you want to play those extra 2 then great, if not then you don't have to. Obviously getting the most points would be a motivator.

Just a thought.

This is probably one of these times in which we can have this in consultation and/or do a poll on that.

We've established season records at 40 games. And for the most part, every season has been 40 games. I don't think we need to move to 50 games.

• 2 weeks later...

please, can I do registration even now? (GENS)

You can register, but you will be put on the Waiting List. When a coach needs to be replaced due to missing weekly checkpoints, they will be replaced on a first-come, first-serve basis from the people who are on the Waiting List.

Please register! Coaches are replaced frequently so you will have a chance to play! You will need to schedule a test game as well in order to confirm your internet setup. You can go to the nhl94online.com website, go to Teams & Schedules on the menu bar, and add the people in GENS-C to your AIM buddy list. You can click HERE to get to that page once you are done registering. You can also post in the Test Game thread clicking on the link on the first post in this thread and people will search you out to play the test game.