NHL'94 Forums

GDL season 8 Final

Freydey

For the 7th time in their history, Freydey and Carse were playing each other in playoff. These are the previous results:

Blitz season 3 : 4-2 Freydey

Blitz season 4 : 4-1 Carse

Classic spring 2010: 4-3 Carse (Game 7 OT)

Blitz season 5: 4-3 Freydey (Game 7 OT)

NHL 91: 4-3 Freydey

GDL season 7: 4-3 Carse

3-3! OMGA! Whats better than a GDL final to break this tie? Here are the results of the games of the GDL SEASON 8 FINAL:

GAME 1:

http://nhl94.arkku.net/gamesummary.php?game=2407

ANH 3 – 1 QC

GWG: Sergei Federov

GAME 2:

http://nhl94.arkku.net/gamesummary.php?game=2408

QC 4 -2 ANH

GWG: Russ Courtnall

GAME 3:

http://nhl94.arkku.net/gamesummary.php?game=2409

ANH 4 – 3 QC

GWG: Sergei Federov

GAME 4:

http://nhl94.arkku.net/gamesummary.php?game=2410

QC 7 – 2 ANH

GWG: Phil Housley

GAME 5:

http://nhl94.arkku.net/gamesummary.php?game=2411

QC 5 – 3 ANH

GWG: Phil Housley

GAME 6:

http://nhl94.arkku.net/gamesummary.php?game=2412

QC 10 -3 ANH

GWG: Russ Courtnall

GAME 7:

there was no GA

GGS!!!!

Kgman gets another assist in Frey's victory. I should get a cut of GDL 8 championship like Tiger`s ex caddie. Freydey = Adam Scott of Nhl94....Looks like i wont have to change my signiture eh Carse!

Congrats bro!

no comment from the classy cun t? usually has tons to say after wins, and tons of complaining after losses..

watch for his cun t like reply!

lol no kidding hey ,brags n brags but nothing to say now..YES..Congradulations to Freydey ,Hes da man! GO CANADA GO LOL

Also thanks to swos to running the league nice n smoothly

Edited by hokkeefan

Could Fredey please write to congratulate himself in the 3rd person :P

Haha. Just kidding. Play exhibitions against Carse & he's always fine with me, but yeah definitely a deafening silence here! lol

As Smoz says, congrats to both guys. Sounds like a great league & final series. Look forward to seeing the videos

Edited by LA Robbie

we played this like 4 days ago my bad for not being on the forum last night habs! ggs frey my offense was mia all series I was lucky to even take 2 games.. sucked how broken up game 6 was but thats how it goes I look forward to our next series in classic playoffs.

as for the rest of you bums... I would love for someone not named fredrick to knock me out of a league for once since it hasnt happened since CLASSIC 09 4 SEASONS AGO when flasox took me down mtl vs sj!!!! :lol:

we played this like 4 days ago my bad for not being on the forum last night habs! ggs frey my offense was mia all series I was lucky to even take 2 games.. sucked how broken up game 6 was but thats how it goes I look forward to our next series in classic playoffs.

as for the rest of you bums... I would love for someone not named fredrick to knock me out of a league for once since it hasnt happened since CLASSIC 09 4 SEASONS AGO when flasox took me down mtl vs sj!!!! :lol:

I beat you in beer league finals of 2010!

134340! :P

guy loses and people rag on him, come on dry.gif

congrats to both guys, and keeping a great playoffs rivalry going. frey has the 4-3 advantage in series wins now.

f**k him ,he brags and is a complete douschebag when he wins ,so he can take some of his own medicine,maybe a little modesty and not being a dick when he beats someone and maybe he would be respected for his conquests

Edited by hokkeefan

f**k him ,he brags and is a complete douschebag when he wins ,so he can take some of his own medicine,maybe a little modesty and not being a dick when he beats someone and maybe he would be respected for his conquests

BUT ,when i played carse rd 2 he was stellar and has evolved his game since i havent played him in ages,it was nice to see he has truly evolved to a 1990s pitts penguins team hehe,he truly is 1 of the best and will be for awhile,but hes a fkin a**hole braggin dick hahaha ,show some modesty and pride and be a true champ and not a chump..and u will go down as one of the best ever ,instead of biggest .........I dont hate Carser I think hes cool but he just goes the wrong way about being a champ of a video game lg that alot of us have tried to win and have failed.

Edited by hokkeefan

BUT ,when i played carse rd 2 he was stellar and has evolved his game since i havent played him in ages,it was nice to see he has truly evolved to a 1990s pitts penguins team hehe,he truly is 1 of the best and will be for awhile,but hes a fkin a**hole braggin dick hahaha ,show some modesty and pride and be a true champ and not a chump..and u will go down as one of the best ever ,instead of biggest .........I dont hate Carser I think hes cool but he just goes the wrong way about being a champ of a video game lg that alot of us have tried to win and have failed.

and we dont take it lightly,no matter how close some of us get

I recall Mike Ricci-led TB taking you out in the semis not too long ago.... :blink:

Thanks yall, it was a fun season and a fun post season and im lookin foward for next season.

ggs