NHL'94 Forums

nhl94.com mentioned in ESPN magazine!

Bagel

So I was reading ESPN magazine this morning and I happened upon this:

"This 18-year-old beloved classic still tops many lists of best sports games, and its many followers maintain a dedicated website: nhl94.com"

Cool right?

So I was reading ESPN magazine this morning and I happened upon this:

"This 18-year-old beloved classic still tops many lists of best sports games, and its many followers maintain a dedicated website: nhl94.com"

Cool right?

Cool! Which issue? I will take a look when I get home tonight.

membership influx time!

NHL 94.com would be nothing without kg!!! ESPN should do an article about KG and his many contributions to site. The board of Directors will give out an annual scholarship to aspiring KG Men all over the world all they have to do is write an essay on Carse`s Mom!!

Edited by kgman

NHL 94.com would be nothing without kg!!! ESPN should do an article about KG and his many contributions to site. The board of Directors will give out an annual scholarship to aspiring KG Men all over the world all they have to do is write an essay on Carse`s Mom!!

Yeah. Our Gay level wouldn't be so high without you.

Drunken Hokkee V2.

Decent article... but NBA Jame T.E. was better and I thought Madden 07 was better than 05. But at least they put the OBVIOUS better version of 94 on there, not that cheap knock off SNES version :lol:

Edited by Bo Knows NHL94

I was going to refrain, but, if you insist...

the more popular isn't always the better; think about the recent presidents that have won the great USA popularity contest. the Genesis version was rushed in a microwave and the SNES version was slowly simmered on a stovetop. the world is full of idiots that prefer McDonalds. I see a few right here.

the more popular isn't always the better; think about the recent presidents that have won the great USA popularity contest. the Genesis version was rushed in a microwave and the SNES version was slowly simmered on a stovetop. the world is full of idiots that prefer McDonalds. I see a few right here.

Simply untrue (ew i just quoted Harper, speaking of poorly-chosen leaders). The Genesis version of '94 is the culmination of 3 years of work. That is why it is perfect despite all its imperfections.

...And thus the paradox will go way over trudatman's head here.

Edited by RedWingDevil

why is that?

culmination? so, the SNES version from a few months later is not the pinnacle of success in that chain of games? nonsense, I declare!