NHL'94 Forums

himachi using Homebrew Channel - nintendo wii

MrMicheli

I am pretty sure this is impossible. Hamachi, as far as I know, is only built for Windows and Mac. There's no Wii version.

For online play, we use emulators on Windows.

Apparently you CAN use logmein (aka hamachi) on your Wii through the web browser, to access stuff on your computer.. but if you mean to play NHL94 on you wii against us.. this isn't what you want... http://www.wiihacks....-does-work.html

I am pretty sure this is impossible. Hamachi, as far as I know, is only built for Windows and Mac. There's no Wii version.

For online play, we use emulators on Windows.

Apparently you CAN use logmein (aka hamachi) on your Wii through the web browser, to access stuff on your computer.. but if you mean to play NHL94 on you wii against us.. this isn't what you want... http://www.wiihacks....-does-work.html

gotcha ......thanks for the comment.....yea it looks like ill have to use my pc, ill need to buy a controller and a sega adapter to retrofit into my usb, my pc controller is terrible for 94 as ive had a tough time with the D pad......should be able to find something on amazon

gotcha ......thanks for the comment.....yea it looks like ill have to use my pc, ill need to buy a controller and a sega adapter to retrofit into my usb, my pc controller is terrible for 94 as ive had a tough time with the D pad......should be able to find something on amazon

So I'm guessing you wanted to play 94 on your Wii because of the controller then? I know I used to have a Gamecube to USB adapter, if that is your controller of choice. Also, I know they sell Wii classic controllers to USB adapters as well. Or, if it's the Wii remote you like using, it uses Bluetooth and if your computer has that then I'm pretty sure you can connect the controller to the PC as well.