NHL'94 Forums

GENS CLASSIC PRE-SEASON TOURNAMENT

LA Robbie

OK Guys,

I thought it would be nice preparation for everyone if we organised a little pre-season classic tournament, following the same format as Classic.

I'll be playing a "B" tournament, but if "A" and "C" guys want to sign up i'll be happy to organise you a schedule so you can all go ahead and play. You just need to sign up here indicating your level and which team you'll be using (Obviously we don't know what teams we have yet, but you can pick your 1st choice, or your 2nd if someone else already has it). Also indicate your AIM screen name please.

Rules are this:

6 team tournament - 2 groups of 3 (If a 7th signs up he has to stay on the waiting list, or for another 5 sign ups to play a seperate tournament)

2 groups of 3 teams

Play 4 games against each team in your group, plus 2 games against each team from the other group (Classic format, equal number of home & away games)

Top 2 in each group go through to semi finals (1st from group A vs 2nd from group B )

Best of 5 playoff series in semi finals and finals (Shorter than Classic, but just to make it a shorter weekend tournament)

3rd place in each group plays their own playoff series

The only requirement is that you need to be available to get these games played from this Saturday 20th August, to playing the finals series by the end of Sunday 28th August. We don't need it dragging on longer than that. Just meant to be a fun, easy, quick warm-up tournament.

Sign-ups below please & i'll have a schedule drawn up by end of play on Friday so you can start on Saturday.

For the record, i'm playing "B" with BUFFALO

B TOURNAMENT

LA ROBBIE      AIM: GRETZKYONACOLD          BUFFALO
PROBOB         AIM: PROBOB38                EDMONTON

Edited by LA Robbie