NHL'94 Forums

Does anyone have an Excel type document of NHL 94 player ratings

Does anyone have an Excel type document of NHL 94 player ratings?

I know I can do my own, but if there already exists one, no point redoing it :)

I wanna use it to base the rating of the players in my mod from those ratings from the original NHL 94 (!)

I mean for the players in NHL 94, example:

Gretzky:

Off awareness Def awareness Shoot acc Pass acc and so on

E D E E

Edited by perkabrod

Is there any convenient place online to check out EA Sports current NHL series player ratings?

Or do I have to fire up NHL 11 on my ps3 and manually write down everything? :)

If such site exists, it would be very handy, combined with the NHL 94 player ratings to get in the ballpark when rating players.

Is there any convenient place online to check out EA Sports current NHL series player ratings?

Or do I have to fire up NHL 11 on my ps3 and manually write down everything? :)

If such site exists, it would be very handy, combined with the NHL 94 player ratings to get in the ballpark when rating players.

No, they don't have it. Using some google-fu, it's possible to find the info, but it's not super easy.

No, they don't have it. Using some google-fu, it's possible to find the info, but it's not super easy.

EA's web have always been a mess, can't even find the easy things like my own uploaded videos and stuff :)

Thanks anyway. Not too much work to sit in front of the game writing down numbers... Maybe those roster packs for the XBOX 360 can be decrypted :)

One thing that has driving me crazy for a few years now with the EA NHL series... WHY can't there be audio when you watch replay :)

...and even worse, when you watch the games highlight, the clips are like 1 second long. Whilst in NHL 94 they can be like 30 seconds, and, with audio...

One thing that has driving me crazy for a few years now with the EA NHL series... WHY can't there be audio when you watch replay :)

...and even worse, when you watch the games highlight, the clips are like 1 second long. Whilst in NHL 94 they can be like 30 seconds, and, with audio...

Yeah, I have the same complaints. it's ridiculous. I don't expect them to have voiceover, but how hard could it be to have skating, shooting, and crowd sounds? The highlights at the end of the game are embarrassing. Missed shots as top highlights... inconsequential empty-net goals...

is this the "worst hockey videogame" thread? is EA really still making games for the LMNOPbox2012 and the PlayStation64 or whatever the kids play now-a-days?