NHL'94 Forums

SNES Palette Editor help

To be more specific, I need help changing the colours of 4 main menu logos in particular.

-I would like to make the Florida Panthers logo white, so that it resembles the Nashville Predators logo.

-I would like to make the Tampa Bay Lightning logo red, white and blue so that it vaguely resembles the Blue Jackets logo. (my attempt at this one is pictured below and it's not very good)

-I would like to make the Wales Conference logo maroon, white & light blue.

-I would like to make the Campbell Conference logo green, yellow and black.

I've messed around with the SNES Palette Editor and I still can't understand how I assign a particular colour to a particular team.

For example:

0E06EB & 0E06ED = Tampa Bay Lightning logo menu palette

Is there certain values I should be inputting here? Am I going by the colours of other teams?

I put the NYR menu logo pointer in 0E06EB and that seemed to work a little bit. What's the trick here? Is there an FAQ regarding this kind of stuff.

I apologize if my post is vague and it seems like I don't really understand much of this stuff. If anyone can put it to me in simple step-by-step terms I would appreciate it very much.

Thanks in advance.

post-2703-037492300 1314350277_thumb.png

Edited by Desired display name