NHL'94 Forums

FALL '11 team selection

halifax

halifax:I'll leave the team change option open until monday night

yes for the changes, i can't play with the isles cuz a newb looking like a superstar vs this team.

I want Mtl...Mtl is available in both lg (gens B snes A2), ty bud

Edited by Houli

yes for the changes, i can't play with the isles cuz a newb looking like a superstar vs this team.

Mtl is available in both lg, ty bud

lol. What have I done?!!!!!!! Sorry everyone :(

yes...isles is terrible! what if i quit after 10gms like fpb lol

go MTL go lol

FYI, Icestorm went 29-11 with the Islanders in the A league before.

Quitting after 10 games because you're not doing well is disrespectful to the league, the other coaches, and to Chaos/Halifax - the guys who put in the time and effort to run a great league as smooth as possible.

Choose whatever team you wish, but don't punk out if you don't do well in the beginning.

Quitting after 10 games because you're not doing well is disrespectful to the league, the other coaches, and to Chaos/Halifax - the guys who put in the time and effort to run a great league as smooth as possible.

Choose whatever team you wish, but don't punk out if you don't do well in the beginning.

Well he's been smashing me every game with the likes of Detroit, Montreal & Boston. Think it was a bit of a shock when things didn't go the same way with the Islanders! lol

I actually think he's an excellent player, and would have an excellent season in B with the Islanders once he's tinkered with his lines. I also think he'll dominate B with Montreal & it wont be competitive/a challenge for him against 90% of the rest of us.

But yeah, if you have a team as one of your picks, or actually ask to take them, it's a bit off to play a couple of exhibs & then start asking for changes again. Quitting the league before, or a few games in would be like the ultimate disrespect of the league & it's organisers.

I don't know if he's still allowed to change, but if he isn't i'll still predict an excellent season with the Isles.

I am confused as well. Aren't team changes already closed? You're making me second-guess my choice here.

seems many of you want to play an easy team to get some free wins

plus im not a quiter like fpb after 10 gms with the flyers....just watch him this season with the whalers LOL :)

keep the focus on your season bud...tb will be a tough one !

seems many of you want to play an easy team to get some free wins

Hang on..............you were given VAN! One of the top 5 or 6 teams in the game.............and YOU ASKED to change to NYI!!!!!!! No one else told you to do it! lol. If anyone gets any "Free wins" off you it's because you changed from a top team to a bottom team!

Like I said, I think you're a good enough player to still be one of the top in B with the Islanders, and with a couple of changes to the line they'll look completely different.

My personal opinion is that with one of the top teams like Montreal you'll blow most away in B & it won't be competitive for you, or the majority of the rest of us.................in which case, what's the point?!

I'll look forward to playing you whoever you have, win or lose. I'm just here to enjoy playing & keep improving my game so that one day maybe i'll have the option of choosing A or B!

Hang on..............you were given VAN! One of the top 5 or 6 teams in the game.............and YOU ASKED to change to NYI!!!!!!! No one else told you to do it! lol. If anyone gets any "Free wins" off you it's because you changed from a top team to a bottom team!

Like I said, I think you're a good enough player to still be one of the top in B with the Islanders, and with a couple of changes to the line they'll look completely different.

My personal opinion is that with one of the top teams like Montreal you'll blow most away in B & it won't be competitive for you, or the majority of the rest of us.................in which case, what's the point?!

I'll look forward to playing you whoever you have, win or lose. I'm just here to enjoy playing & keep improving my game so that one day maybe i'll have the option of choosing A or B!

houly said VAN was too good for him and it would be to easy - just because you can't feel like carse in B league with the isles does not mean you can pull a hokkee and keep picking up a new team everytime you lose an exi. now NYI not good enough and VAN was too good... grow up, you have been around for over four years houly, you should know to get your s**t straight by the time the lottery comes around rather than making the admins keep making changes cause you couldnt get things figured out.

Edited by kupuck19

yeah right smoz. he just doesn't wanna play with NYI cuz it'll probably be a repeat of last season with him being SJ

yes...isles is terrible! what if i quit after 10gms like fpb lol

go MTL go lol

Wait, you always quit after 10 games anyway, so what's the point of changing the team? B)

Team switching was done after last night. You can't change your team now. Think about it next season before you switch to a stinky team.

For anyone looking to play league games now...at a minimum you can play one home game and one away game against anyone in your league and post later when the site is up.

houly said VAN was too good for him and it would be to easy - just because you can't feel like carse in B league with the isles does not mean you can pull a hokkee and keep picking up a new team everytime you lose an exi. now NYI not good enough and VAN was too good... grow up, you have been around for over four years houly, you should know to get your s**t straight by the time the lottery comes around rather than making the admins keep making changes cause you couldnt get things figured out.

hey hey hey that was eons ago,dont make me look like a poor sport, I took over sj and completed a 0-28 run and took stl in another lg and went 8-32 or something in 1 season.I am the king!, jester boy !! lol,I only did the team swap thing that season and paid for it lol,although ..last night after nightshift I wouldve swapped freydey but it was too late ahahahaahahaha

Edited by hokkeefan