NHL'94 Forums

Houly confirmed for being a dense ****

Cory

So early tonight i messaged Houly on AIM regarding playing some league games. He responded matter afactly that yes, he would play me in said Gens-B league games (He being the Islanders, me Dallas)

So we play 2 games (Home/Home) i win both by scores of 8-4, 6-5. We start talking on AIM after the 2nd game and he then claims that he's NOT IN THE LEAGUE ANYMORE and that the games infact equated to simple exbhs.

WHAT? He's on the league page, he agrees to play me in the league games, he never tells me prior to these games that he's not in the league anymore giving me no indication that he was simply leading me on. I'm sorry but i don't feel like wasting an hour of my time on said bullshit is just.

Yeah thats typicall from him. a real class act

So early tonight i messaged Houly on AIM regarding playing some league games. He responded matter afactly that yes, he would play me in said Gens-B league games (He being the Islanders, me Dallas)

So we play 2 games (Home/Home) i win both by scores of 8-4, 6-5. We start talking on AIM after the 2nd game and he then claims that he's NOT IN THE LEAGUE ANYMORE and that the games infact equated to simple exbhs.

WHAT? He's on the league page, he agrees to play me in the league games, he never tells me prior to these games that he's not in the league anymore giving me no indication that he was simply leading me on. I'm sorry but i don't feel like wasting an hour of my time on said bullshit is just.

He's 13 years old. Can't expect too much from him.

Yeah Houli decided that since he can't have Montreal this season, he is not going to play this season. I told him I was going to give him a week to change his mind, but after pulling something like this, that's not happening. There are people on the waiting list that would love to play, regardless of what team they get.

He had Vancouver and Buffalo in GENS and SNES, and switched them to NYI. Then the day after team switching was over decided he wanted MTL instead. Since I won't give him MTL as that would be unfair to everyone else (then I would have to let everyone switch their teams) I am deemed a bad admin by Houli and he bailed out of the league.

This happens all the time with him (he had switched to SJ a few seasons ago and bailed out after 2 weeks).

Cory I will give you those 2 wins and take Houli out. I'm not having sore losers spoil this season.

I'm not having sore losers spoil this season.

Spoils the community! Shame that such a good player keeps doing things like this. Ego took over here & it came back to bite him. Why not play a few exhibs with NYI to find out that maybe they, and you are not quite as good as you thought, before confirming you want to make that change?!

Too late to whine about it after the event.

but hokkee gets to keep coming back because he actually plays games between his fits of belligerence? it's like these leagues produce chumps and feed off of chumps. it must be such a frustrating thing to participate in and/or organize such shenanigans. I feel bad for those that battle the tides of waste in said endeavors.

but hokkee gets to keep coming back because he actually plays games between his fits of belligerence? it's like these leagues produce chumps and feed off of chumps. it must be such a frustrating thing to participate in and/or organize such shenanigans. I feel bad for those that battle the tides of waste in said endeavors.

sadly

Hokkee always plays his game dinger.

Yes....he will not be allowed back in this league or future classic leagues.

some childish s**t here, why take NYI if you dont want em. AND THEN PLAY LG GMS WITH EM until you lose first 2 and then say you werent NYI anyway. Thats some serious dick move. Now you never get to play in classic, that couldnt have been worth it...

your only allowed to post in snes threads hehe,you are "Eric the Midget" from the Howard Stern show arent you?

wow and here i thought i was the only one playing like a fag (yes i admit to it) only to see that houli's doing it too.

the guy should have at least tried to make the best out of the situation he was in with the isles, guess not considering he also dropped last season with SJ

Another Mav in the making, tisk tisk.

I know sucks doesn't it?

Edited by mav

wow and here i thought i was the only one playing like a fag (yes i admit to it) only to see that houli's doing it too.

the guy should have at least tried to make the best out of the situation he was in with the isles, guess not considering he also dropped last season with SJ

I know sucks doesn't it?

u admit to fagging? lol