NHL'94 Forums

Dallas Stars (Fiddy14)

Fiddy

Hey guys, please hit me up on aim to get these games in. Im gonna just creating this thread for myself to delete games off as i play them!!

Good luck this season..

---

Dallas Stars

@Detroit

Pittsburgh

@Pittsburgh

NY Rangers

@NY Rangers

Toronto

@Toronto

Hartford

Hartford

@Hartford

Buffalo

Buffalo

@Buffalo

@Buffalo

Montreal

Montreal

@Montreal

@Montreal

Edited by Fiddy

great 2 game set vs the Hawks and orangeblack.. he worked me over!! gl rest of season!!

tried to play the Wings and Nucks, but couldn't connect.. i played 8 games and for some reason couldn't get connected to those two..

edit - i hosted 1 game vs the Wings, great game man.. for some reason he cant host me!!

Edited by Fiddy

if you dont like it, dont read it or post in here.

just makes it easy for me to delete the games i play and see what i have left..

as well as say gg etc to the guys i played, sorry for showing sportsmanship..

------

anyway, great games mini, solid 4 game set!! gl rest of the season man..

needs scores :D

I think what dc is saying is that this thread adds noise to the "view new content" list, when the ggs could be done on AIM post-game

got ya, didnt realize it added noise so to speak..

well, then, do you want me to stop?

side note, great home and home with the Jets!! gl rest of season man!!

wow telling me to learn some sportsmanship...yea i ran the score up on you 11-0, 9-2 i started scoring one-timers and deked only if i had breakaways. but if u didnt try killing the clock so soon maybe i woulda realized that ur not as big a poor sport as i originally thought. nobody so far has been so bad as to score in their own net. suck it up, princess

again, you showing no class and or sportsmanship. just proved my point to everyone publicly!! thanks for that..

good luck to you the rest of the season.

wow telling me to learn some sportsmanship...yea i ran the score up on you 11-0, 9-2 i started scoring one-timers and deked only if i had breakaways. but if u didnt try killing the clock so soon maybe i woulda realized that ur not as big a poor sport as i originally thought. nobody so far has been so bad as to score in their own net. suck it up, princess

Just to chip in, we are playing competitive games, not exhibs. If the game ends 11-0 it ends 11-0 in my opinion. If the other guy wants to show "sportsmanship" and slow it down that's fine, but he's not obliged to. Who knows if those extra goals are going to decide the seedings at the end of the season?

Know what? I think win or lose a "sportsman" just says "GGs" and gets on with his season. No need to rub it in when you win one, and no need to get at the guy for posting a big score when you lose one, no matter if it hurts the pride a little - he's every right to within the rules of the competition, regardless of whether or not you think he needs to.

I've taken plenty of big beatings off better players, (KingRaph posted 3, 10 goal games against me last season) & I think each one has helped me to improve personally (I'd like to think me & KingRaph are much more even 6 months later), but that's just me.

If you're probably not at the right level this season, slow it down if you don't feel the need to beef up your goals for column, but don't feel bad about it if you do either.

I've taken plenty of big beatings off better players, (KingRaph posted 3, 10 goal games against me last season) & I think each one has helped me to improve personally (I'd like to think me & KingRaph are much more even 6 months later), but that's just me.

Note: It was only 1 ten goal game and I believe half of those goals were due to your noted manual goalie troubles at the time. :D And yes, we are much closer these days!

Look, some guys will run up the score, some won't. Some guys check after the whistle, some don't. Some people feel passing around and killing the clock is more insulting than continuing to play. Sometimes the game is set up so that NOTHING you do works, sometimes every shot finds its way in. Either way you just have to try your best and move on. You also have the right to be frustrated as hell when that happens!

BTW -- rammer87 is currently 17-0 with a 8.12 GFA. Projected finish 40-0 with 325 goals. :blink:

Note: It was only 1 ten goal game and I believe half of those goals were due to your noted manual goalie troubles at the time. :D And yes, we are much closer these days!

Look, some guys will run up the score, some won't. Some guys check after the whistle, some don't. Some people feel passing around and killing the clock is more insulting than continuing to play. Sometimes the game is set up so that NOTHING you do works, sometimes every shot finds its way in. Either way you just have to try your best and move on. You also have the right to be frustrated as hell when that happens!

BTW -- rammer87 is currently 17-0 with a 8.12 GFA. Projected finish 40-0 with 325 goals. :blink:

Exactly. We all know Rammer87 is waaaayyyyyy above C level. Only there cos it's his 1st season, so don't worry people if he gives you a beating. use it as a chance to learn & improve by watching what he does. You have to accept that unless you're also one of the top C guys your games with him are not really representative of the "C" league. Think of it as a chance to see another side of the game you can learn about, and accept you may end up with 0 points at the end of those games.

No need to bring arguments from AIM onto the forums in an effort to make someone look bad. It often just makes everyone look bad.

I hate losing by 10 goals, but the absolute worst thing someone ever did to me in a game was not try to score at all.

I don't often have the chance to run up the score (as i play a defensive game and am not that great at scoring), but the funny thing is, in those few games where i got a huge lead, once I stopped really trying to score it actually became even easier to score, and onetimers i didn't expect to work would go in every time, etc.

Really did want to settle our differences over aim, but he left right away and yea I overreacted a bit. At any rate, I do apologize for the public bash. I don't consider myself a poor sport and im pretty certain that some of the others I've played would agree. Just wanna have fun out here, would like to minimize these situations.

No need to bring arguments from AIM onto the forums in an effort to make someone look bad. It often just makes everyone look bad.

I hate losing by 10 goals, but the absolute worst thing someone ever did to me in a game was not try to score at all.

I don't often have the chance to run up the score (as i play a defensive game and am not that great at scoring), but the funny thing is, in those few games where i got a huge lead, once I stopped really trying to score it actually became even easier to score, and onetimers i didn't expect to work would go in every time, etc.

i didnt bring it here, and never would. thats on him..

he seems like a good dude, but from all my online league gaming i never seen someone try and run the score up "for league records" etc.. to me thats a total lack of sportsmanship.. im all fine with losing, im here to have fun, but when a game is wrapped up, and you keep pushing the issue is lame..

to stop any future bs, smozoma, can you just delete this thread. i made it to just keep track of my games and say gg to the guys, but it makes noise and gets annoying to the feed. so just delete it!! thanks