NHL'94 Forums

BOS LA -

pondhcky1

LA 5 @ BOS 3

BOS 12 @ LA 6

fenty didn't seem real interested in logging the scores

fenty asked to play the 4 games then had to eat for 10 minutes prior to and then decided after the 2nd period of the 2nd game that he wanted to play the other 2 games in 30 minutes. not really a problem so i say sure... that was 2 hours ago. just venting now, but i'm finding fenty to be rude for this type of behavior. either don't play the games or tell me that you don't want to play any more instead of acting like you have something important to do and telling me that you'll hit me back in 30 minutes to finish the series. at the very least log and confirm the scores.

fenty = not a bud today.

LA 5 @ BOS 3

BOS 12 @ LA 6

fenty didn't seem real interested in logging the scores

fenty asked to play the 4 games then had to eat for 10 minutes prior to and then decided after the 2nd period of the 2nd game that he wanted to play the other 2 games in 30 minutes. not really a problem so i say sure... that was 2 hours ago. just venting now, but i'm finding fenty to be rude for this type of behavior. either don't play the games or tell me that you don't want to play any more instead of acting like you have something important to do and telling me that you'll hit me back in 30 minutes to finish the series. at the very least log and confirm the scores.

fenty = not a bud today.

done.

fenty's always been that way bud. this is the first time you've experienced that?

thanks halifax.

i don't know maybe just grumpy today. i've experienced fenty's eratic persona many times - mostly good. but today it really started to grind my gears. no biggie - there's way more paramount things in the world that need griping and fixing.